Drifting apart

Yudhisthir pov

When I saw her in arena , I was mesmerised by her valour and courage I didn't knew when my subconscious mind was filled with her thoughts, the first glimpse of her face made me fall to hard for her.

I didn't know that I could feel attracted to someone till I have met her , she is fierce, bold ,talks whatever that is on her mind in short complete opposite of mine. First I was shocked to know that my pitamaha was close to someone else other than us he loves her so much, that is evident in his eyes may be more than us some relations doesn't need be blood related they are bonded by hearts.

I like the way she cares for her sister the same way I care by brothers but somewhere she doesn't like us especially mata don't know why maybe we disrespected her friend . Speaking of her friendship I adore their friendship a lot they care for each other and share everything with each other but I even envy their friendship because I never got a friend like her the way she takes care of her loved ones and takes stand for them.

That day when bheem challenged vritika I thought that was her foolishness she did so but when I saw her beating bheem like dust near feet I was amazed again I fell for her so hard and she had the authority to even shout of pitamaha. That night what I saw made my heart broke I saw her embracing karn I don't know why but I couldn't bear the sight .

Her talks, her care her attitude her pride made me fall in love with her so deep but when ever I see her with karn I pains in my heart, after the war we apologized to her wholeheartedly then I got to know more about her , the most mischievous person she is teases her brothers and sister pranks them at the same time loves them so much ,this is another side of her which we didn't know.

When mata had kept our marriage proposal in front of mamishree I was on cloud 9 I think mata sensed my love towards her but something changed pitamaha's and Krishna's expressions they were tensed I didn't know why but they were unhappy with this

We immediately ran towards mata , before pitamaha could speak to them we heard vritika there she was so furious after knowing all this her eyes were full red , the way she spoke with her mother made me and all in the rude manner made all of a bit shocked but we got to know the reason behind this she had gone through so much is the reason of her behaviour now .

She lost trust on her family only then how could I expect her to trust us. And the fire which rose after her departure wasn't talking name to decrease that's when I saw karn leaving in trance but the fire didn't effect him. May be it was his emotions towards her which were so pure that it didn't have any affect of fire.

After sometime I got to know that she fainted when I went to see her I saw karn , pitamaha were talking something which grabbed all of our interests he mentioned how he found her no matter why he loves her so much today I got to know, we went away to talk with later Subhadra was totally broken and karn was drowning in guilt

Balram and Krishna were expression less as if they knew all this. Even Ashwatthama and all Kauravas were so sad for her Duryodhan was able to make place in her heart which I was trying to he and Ashwatthama considered her as sister

When mahamantri sahadeva narrated the past we were numb she faced so much yet didn't break till now but today that the respect I have for her increased a lot

I don't know why I felt to ask her about the marriage proposal whether a 1% chance also I didn't want to leave it when I asked her whether she loves someone

I didn't want to listen Karn's name from her mouth but what she said broke me more . I don't know whether I can handle this pain or not after that we decided to leave to Hastinapur Kauravas and Ashwatthama wanted to stay there only so pitamaha permitted them though he wanted to stay to but we had works here . I don't know whether I could move on from her or not