Honeymoon Bliss

*This chapter will contain Smut*

Gavin's POV
I gasp loudly and sit straight up in the bed. I notice I am out of little space and horny from the wet dream I was having. I notice that daddy is still asleep, so I get the great idea to wake him up in a special way. I crawl under the covers and between his open legs. Lucky for me he is only wearing boxers. I slide down his boxers as carefully as I can and pull out his member. I rub it slowly and lick it teasingly. It slowly starts to harden in my mouth. He moves slightly, but still doesn't wake up. I decide to suck harder and go to town licking and stroking his giant dick. After a few minutes he wakes up and peeks at me under the covers.

Anders: Mmmm baby boy, what are you doing to daddy?
Gavin: Making you feel good. I need you today please.
Anders: Anything for you baby, that feels so good. You are such a good boy.

Daddy slowly pushes my head further down on his cock and I gag slightly. Once I am comfortable daddy starts fucking my mouth harder. His moans are getting louder and louder. I think he will cum soon. My own member is rock hard at this point.

Anders: Daddy is going to cum soon and I want you to swallow it all.

I can't answer him so I just moan out my approval. Soon after he cums down my throat. It's not just a little bit either, I swallow and swallow and still manage to get some on my chin. I lick him clean and take off my clothes while he takes his boxers off fully.

Anders POV
That was a pleasant way to wake up. It's my turn to pleasure my baby. I pull him on top of me and kiss him hard. He whines and I chuckle at how cute he is.

Anders: Time for daddy to make you feel good baby boy.
Gavin: Mmm yes please

I flip us over so I am on top. I stroke him and suck on him for a few minutes, but I don't let him cum yet. I want us to come at the same time. I grab the lube and coat two of my fingers so I can stretch him out. I kiss up his stomach, to his chest and play with his nipples while I work my fingers into his tight little hole. Once i feel he is ready for me I pull my fingers out.

Anders: Are you ready to have daddy's big cock filling you up?

Gavin just moans his approval.

Anders: Don't cum until I tell you to, okay baby? And if you want daddy to stop I want you to say red. This is our safe-word since daddy may be a little rough today.
Gavin: Okay daddy, thank you. I'm ready.

I slowly start pushing into him after I lube up. He is so tight that I have to go really slow. Once I am all the way in I feel that I am already almost touching his prostate. I give him a few minutes to adjust to my large size.

Anders: Let me know when your ready and I can move.
Gavin: You can move daddy.

He doesn't have to tell me twice. I grab his small hips and start moving in and out of him at a fast pace, hitting his sweet spot every-time. My grip tightens, but he just moans louder and holds onto my arms as best he can. I think he likes me being rough. I move his legs over my shoulders and pound into him harder. He screams my name and I feel myself on the verge of cumming again already.

Gavin: Daddy I need to cum, please let me cum.
Anders: Just a few more minutes baby boy. Wait for daddy.

I flip him over on his hands and knees and continue to pound into his sweet spot. I slap his cute little butt a few times and reach around to stroke his rock hard red-tipped member. I can't hold it back anymore.

Anders: Cum with me baby boy!

He doesn't need to be told twice. Gavin moans as he orgasms hard into the sheet below, while I do the same inside of him. I fill up his tight hole and he slumps over exhausted. I clean us both up and change the bed. Gavin goes to take a shower and I join him soon after.

Once we are all clean and dressed we decide to go out for breakfast and do some shopping in the nearby town, since Gavin wants to be big today. We spend the day together eating, shopping and making memories. We decide to go see a movie in the evening and then roast marshmallows with a campfire at dark.

We discuss leaving tomorrow to explore some of the caves and other wildlife parks that are a few hours away. We can drive there and make a decision on where we want to stay when the time comes. We listen to music and fall sleep together under the stars. This honeymoon has been amazing so far. I can't wait to see what else is to come.

How I picture there campfire^