Anders

* Anders Outfit for the day

Tuesday Morning
I wake up and go check on Gavin. He is still sound asleep so I decide to get ready for the day and make sure the twins are up and heading to school. Once I am ready I decide to go wake Gavin so he can use the bathroom and we can go eat something.

I enter his nursery and find him sleeping on his tummy. I gently rub his back until he wakes up. He rubs his eyes and slowly sits up.

Anders: Good morning little one
Gavin: Morning daddy
Anders: Did you sleep well?
Gavin: Ummhmmm, but I need to go to the bathroom please.

I reach in to pick him up and let him go to the bathroom alone. I pick out a cute onesie and meet him in the bathroom. My little boy needs a bath. Once bath time is over I help him change and we head downstairs for something to eat. I am starving!

Gavins Outfit ^

Gavins Outfit ^

I place Gavin in his high chair and cut up some fruit for him. I give him some yogurt to go with it and smile when he puts the fruit in the yogurt. He's so cute!
Anders: What do you want to do today baby?
Gavin: Can we play outside please?
Anders: Of course love, but you have to finish eating first.

Once we are done eating I clean Gavin up and help him out of his chair. I let him walk, but grab his hand. We head outside and I watch his little face. His reaction to all the play forts and slides is priceless.
Anders: Go play baby but be carful.

He doesn't respond instead he just takes off toward the play equipment. I watch him play and take a few pictures on my phone. I play a game to pass the time, but get interrupted by a text from Ava.
Ava: Anders! Can you pick us up from school please? My ship isn't working, so we can't leave for lunch. Axe already called dad and they are going to come tow it.
Anders: Sure, Gavin and I will be there when school is out.

I check the clock and see it's already 1:30pm. Where did the time go. We have to pick the twins up at 3.
Anders: Gavin baby, can you come here please?
Gavin: Yes Daddy?
Anders: Hey baby, are you having fun?
He just shakes his head with a giant smile on his face.
Anders: Good! It's time to go wash up. We have to pick up the twins from school, their ship isn't working.

He just nods and smiles. I hand him a sippy cup with water in it and he drinks it slowly. We head inside and I get him cleaned up. I give him my phone to play on and make us some Mac n cheese. Once we finish it's already 2:30pm so I get some socks for Gavin, but leave him without shoes. I grab my shoes and we head to my mini ship. Once he is strapped into his car seat I hand him his tablet and teddy so he doesn't get bored.

We arrive at the school 20 minutes later and wait in the ship for the twins to come out. I see Axe first followed closely by Ava.

Anders: Look baby, there is Ava and Axe.
Gavin looks out the window and claps his hands. I can't help but smile at such a cute little boy.
Anders: Are you excited to see them baby?
He just shakes his head and smiles brightly. Even though I didn't put a pacifier in his mouth he still isn't very talkative.

Ava and Axe arrive and we all head home.

Ava: Anders, can we stop for ice cream please?
Anders: Sure!
I make a turn and we arrive at a drive thru like ice cream place. The twins order a banana split and I get a chocolate cone.
Anders: What do you want Gavin?
Gavin: Nilla ice cream please daddy
Anders: Vanilla in a bowl or cone? And do you want sprinkles?
Gavin: Bowl please and yes sprinkles.
I order Gavin a kids bowl of vanilla ice cream and rainbow sprinkles.

We all eat our ice cream on the way back home. Axe and Ava help Gavin with his, but he still manages to get it all over himself. He must have slipped further into little space because he starts crying. I guess baby Gavin doesn't like to be sticky. Ava wipes him down, but it doesn't stop the water works. We arrive home and I take my fussy little boy straight to the bathroom. I guess he is getting another bath already. Once he is all clean and changed we head to the living room to relax until dinner.

Gavins 2nd outfit of the day and what he will sleep in^

I put Gavin in the play pen and let him play while I call my father. He is working and I need to know the plans for tomorrow. I find out that Wednesday and Thursday will he meeting and then Friday is the twins graduation and party. Everyone is off on Friday because if that. We order takeout for dinner and enjoy a quiet night watching movies with the twins and my parents. I let Gavin sleep with me and we both fall asleep quickly having nothing but sweet dreams.