Gavin

* Gavins outfit of the day in the picture

Saturday Morning After the Movie Night
An annoying beep jolts me from my peaceful sleep. I groan and try to roll over, but I am trapped in Anders huge arms. He is so warm, but I really need to pee. I wiggle around while trying to pry his arms from around my waist. He doesn't even flinch and his arms don't move an inch. I sigh and rub the sleep from my eyes. I guess I will have to wake sleeping beauty up. This thought makes me laugh out loud. He would kill me if I actually called him that to his face. I struggle to turn over so I am facing his massive chest.

Gavin: *Whispering loudly* Hey Anders! Please wake up! I have to use the bathroom!
Anders: No, go back to sleep baby.
Gavin: Let me go before I pee on you!
Anders: Fine, but only if I get a kiss first.

Sighing, I lean forward and give Anders a quick peck to his lips. He pouts for a moment before he finally releases me from his steel like grip. I slip out of bed and practically sprint to the bathroom. I was serious when I said I had to go. Before I close the door, I hear Anders loudly laughing at my distress.

I finish my business and decide to take a shower. The hot water feels amazing as I try and focus on making myself clean. My thoughts turn to last night events and I can't help the almost silent groan that escapes my mouth. How could I forget what I said last night?!?!?! Anders probably thinks I'm a freak and a weirdo. Why did I have to call him daddy in my sleepy haze???? That is so embarrassing. What's worse is he hasn't said anything about it, but he did just wake up.

I quickly decide I would let him bring that up otherwise I am going to pretend that I didn't say it. It honestly just slipped out. I have never had a daddy before, but it just felt right with him. If he wants to discuss it, I will be open about it. Although I do have limits and things I don't like about the whole ddlb lifestyle. I wonder if he even knows what that is. Who knows, I guess time will tell.

I quickly finish up and get out. I head back into the bedroom to find Anders gone with a note left in his place on the bed. I pick up the note and read it silently.

Good Morning baby boy,
I hope you enjoyed your shower. My father called me to an important meeting. I should be done soon. I have laid out some clothes for you on my bed. Get dressed and head to the kitchen. The twins have been instructed to meet you for breakfast and have offered to hang out with you until I finish up here. Have fun this morning and I can't wait to be with you soon (probably around lunch time) as we have some things to discuss.

Much love,
Anders Aka Daddy 😉

After reading and re reading the note, I noticed the clothes he mentioned were folded on the bed. I quickly got dressed and tried to calm my nerves. I can't believe he actually signed the note with "Daddy". I mean for fucks sake. This man is going to drive me insane and not in a good way.

I fix my hair and finish making myself presentable. I grab my phone and head head downstairs to the kitchen. I wonder what's for breakfast? Luckily I remember how to reach the kitchen, not that it would have mattered since Ava and Axe are practically yelling at each other. I can hear them from the hallway. I guess they are done with school for now. Rolling my eyes I enter and the scene that greets me is amusing to say the least. Axe seems to have Ava's phone and want give it back to her. They are chasing each other around the kitchen and yelling.

Ava: Give me back my phone you jerk!
Axe: Make me!
Ava: Oh thank God! Gavin, help me please.
Axe: What is the little dude going to do? He can't get the phone from me either. You need dad or Anders sis!
Gavin: Um, hi guys.
Ava: Gavin can you please push the button on the wall and call my parents room?
Gavin: Uh yea sure!
Axe: You better not you little brat.