Gavin

*Gavin in the picture

Ahhhhhh. I bolt upright screaming. I am sweating and crying. My frantic breath alerts daddy and he wakes up.

Anders: Baby, what is wrong? Are you okay?
Gavin: (Crying still) Baddddd dream daddy
Anders: I'm sorry love, you are safe. Do you want to tell me about it?

I just shake my head no and find my paci and plop it in my mouth. I can't stop shaking as daddy holds me. That dream was so scary. Some giant mean man took me away from daddy and told me he was my new daddy. It was not pleasant. I don't want a new daddy. I am glad it was just a dream.

Once I calm down daddy takes me to the bathroom and puts me in a warm bath since it's about 7am now. Once I am all clean daddy dresses me and himself in our new outfits. Guess he isn't taking a shower right now.

Anders: Are you hungry baby boy?
Gavin: No daddy, I just tired and scared still.
Anders: Okay baby, we can get ready to go after we say bye to Scott and Carter. Once we get in the ship I need you to tell me what your dream was about. I think it will help you feel better.
Gavin: Okay daddy I will.

Daddy picks me and our bag up and we head downstairs. Scott and Carter are already eating breakfast.

Anders: Thank you for letting us come over, I think we are going to head home since Gavin is upset from his bad dream.
Scott: Of course, no worries. We had fun and will have to get together again. Next time at your place.
Anders: Sounds like a plan.
Gavin: Thank you, I had fun!
Carter: I did too! Bye little Gavin, Later Anders!
Scott: Bye dude! Bye bye Gavin!
Anders: I will text you later man! Thanks again.

Once we get into the ship daddy looks over at me. I sigh but know that I will have to tell him eventually.

Anders: What was the dream about baby?
Gavin: I got kidnapped by a big scary mean man that told me he was going to be my new daddy.
Anders: I would never let that happen baby. I love you and will keep you safe. I would like for us to complete our mate bond soon though just in case we were to ever get separated I would be able to find you. Is that okay love?
Gavin: Yes daddy, I would like that.
Anders: Okay cutie, we can complete it tonight.

I smile at my daddy and lay back in my seat. I need a nap already, that was draining. We soon arrive home and daddy carries me to our room. He kisses my head and lays me in my crib. He hands me my stuffie and paci which I happily suck on as I drift off to some much needed rest.

Anders POV
Once I lay my little boy down for a much needed nap. I head to find my dad and check on work stuff. Him and my mom must be out of the house since I can't find him, so I decide to text him instead.

Anders: Hey Dad! Do you need me to do anything for work?
Ace: Hey son, you can do the paperwork that's on my desk with your name on it. Thanks! We will be home soon!
Anders: Okay thanks dad! See y'all for dinner!

I head to his office and find the paperwork. I take it to the bedroom so I can be close to Gavin. After a few hours I am finally done and Gavin is waking up. I put the papers on my desk and go over to my baby. I rub his  back to help him wake up. He sits up and rubs his eyes. I help him out of the crib and hold him until I know he's awake.

Anders: Did you have a good nap cutie?
Gavin: Ummmhmmmm I did. Thank you daddy.

He starts trying to get down so I set him down, but hold onto him to make sure he's not going to fall. I grab his hand, but he pulls it away and heads to the bathroom. I just let him go do his business. Once he is done, I take his hand and we head downstairs. The twins are watching tv with my parents. I check my watch and notice it's early afternoon.

Anders: Hey everyone!
Stephanie: Hey sweeties! Awww don't you look so cute Gavin!
Anders: Mom, stop you are embarrassing him.

My mom then decides to get up and comes over to us. She picks Gavin up and he just lets her. Gavin looks a little uncomfortable, but doesn't try to get down. With him on her hip she goes back to her seat.

Stephanie: You are such a cutie! I am so glad you are my sons mate.

Gavin just blushes and looks to me for help. I just smile at him and sit beside him and my mom. He hides his little face in my moms neck and she coos and rocks him back and forth. I think she misses having babies in the house.

Gavin: I want Daddy. (Muffled from his paci and face being in Stephanie's neck)
Stephanie: What was that baby?
Gavin: I want my daddy.

She coos at him, but hands him over to me. I bounce him on my lap and give my attention to my dad.

Ace: What are the plans for the rest of the day? Dinner will be at 6 in the dining room, until then your mother and I will be getting some work done.
Anders: We will be down for dinner and then Gavin and I will be completing our mate bond tonight.
Ava: After dinner I am going to a friends house for the night.
Axe: I will also be leaving after dinner for the night.
Stephanie: That is fine. Your dad and I will be leaving for the night as well to attend a party and will stay there. Ava and Axe make sure you stay safe and be home by lunch tomorrow. Call us if you need anything.
Ava and Axe: Yes mom! Thank you!

I just stare at my twin siblings. The whole twin/saying the same thing weirds me out every time. Gavin starts giggling and I can't help by smile down at my little mate.

Anders: Whats for dinner? We haven't eaten all day.
Ace: Steak, green beans and potatoes
Anders: Sounds yummy!
Stephanie: You haven't fed that baby all day! I'm about to beat your ass Anders.
Anders: You know he doesn't eat much. Don't hurt me!

With that I put Gavin on my hip and head to his play room. I want him to play some before dinner.

Anders: How about you play some while daddy does some more work. Can you be a good boy for daddy?
Gavin: Yes daddy.
Anders: I will be right back baby. Stay in here please.

I put him down in the playroom and head out to return the papers to my dad and grab my tablet. I grabbed a sippy cup of water on my way back for my little one. Once I get back I see Gavin coloring and I hand him his cup. He takes his paci out and drinks a good amount.

Gavin: Thank you daddy.
Anders: Your welcome baby. Have fun. Daddy will be over here if you need anything.

I get to work while he plays. Toys and coloring is on the agenda it seems. I get a lot of work done and try to watch my baby as much as I can.

After a few hours I notice my baby standing in front of me. I rub my eyes and move my work off my lap. I grab my baby and cuddle with him for a few minutes. He just lets me hold him.

Anders: Are you ready to head down to dinner?

He just shakes his head yes and we head downstairs. I hope he had fun playing.