Gavin

Gavin's POV
I wake up slowly and check the clock. It's about 7am, and my diaper is soaked. This is embarrassing since I'm no longer in little space. I attempt to wake Anders up because his arm is preventing me from getting up. After what seems like hours, but is only a few minutes he wakes up. I blush deeply and attempt to hide my face with his arm.

Anders: Good morning baby, what's wrong?
Gavin: Um I need to change...
(Looks down nervously)
Anders: Aww it's okay love, it happens. Let's get you changed so we can head downstairs for breakfast. We have a meeting to go to at 10am with mom and Ava to discuss our wedding and reception plans. I will find us some clothes.

I just nod lightly and wait for him to get us some clothes. Even when I'm not in little space Anders still likes to dress me. I watch as he pulls out a matching maroon nike outfit for me and a black one for himself. He grabs black sneakers for his outfit and white to go with mine.

 He grabs black sneakers for his outfit and white to go with mine

Anders Outfit ^

Gavin's Outfit ^

Gavin's Outfit ^

Once we are dressed and have completed our morning routine Anders picks me up and places me on his hip. We head downstairs and into the kitchen. There is a big pot of Grits on the stove and some toast is staying warm in the toaster oven. Anders places me in a regular chair and fixes us some grits and toast.

Anders: What do you want to drink baby boy?
Gavin: Just some water please.
Anders: Are you sure baby? We have apple it orange juice.
Gavin: Water is good, thank you.

After he pours us something to drink we begin eating. I munch away happily on my toast and decide to dip said toast into my grits. Anders looks at me like I'm strange, but doesn't comment. I smile to myself and continue eating the yummy food.

Once we are finished I help Anders clean up and we head to his parents office. Stephanie or mom I should say, hired a wedding planner for us which I am thankful for. I know nothing about planning a wedding. Ha. Ava and Stephanie are already in the office when we arrive. There is an unknown man also seated on the couch that is located in the office.

Stephanie: Hey boys! Thank you for meeting with us. This is Robert and he will be planning the wedding and reception for y'all.
Anders: Nice to meet you Robert! Thank you for your help. I'm Anders and this is my mate Gavin.
Robert: It is my pleasure! It's nice to meet you both!