Anders

*Picture of Anders

The movie just finished , but we noticed that Gavin fell asleep a while ago. I gently rub his back so I don't wake him up and decide to ask my family their thoughts on us and Gavin. I look to my parents first.

Anders: I have a question, do y'all think that Gavin is adjusting well?
Stephanie: I think he is doing okay, but it will take more time for him to be completely comfortable here with you and us.
Axe: I agree with your mother, he is a sweet kid but he is really shy. Just keep working with him and go slow with the little stuff and I think he will be running around here like a true little in no time.

I thanked my parents and told them my thoughts. I also told them about his doctors visit. They all seemed a little surprised, but knew he didn't weigh as much as he claimed to. They told me to just make sure he's eating and taking care of himself. We talked about the twins last week of high school and how we would all be at their graduation. They are planning to throw a party next week, so that gives my mom something to get ready for. She is probably more excited than they are.

We decided to watch another movie and then order pizza for dinner. I just let Gavin sleep and decided I would wake him up for dinner. It's been a busy weekend and he needs his rest. This week I will be working a lot, so I hope he will want to hang out with my mom and help her get ready for the party. I try and focus on the movie, but my mind keeps thinking about the week ahead and how it's going to be crazy busy.

Once the second movie is over my parents go order pizza and the twins decide they are going to go workout and get their things ready for this coming up week. I gently wake up Gavin and carry him back to my bedroom. I plan on pleasuring my little mate for a while.

Light smut warning*
Once we arrive at our room I gently toss him on the bed. I start roughly attacking his mouth with kisses as I attempt to pull off his clothes. Once he is naked, I sit up and take my shirt off but keep my pants on. I take in the sight of my little mate and my mouth waters.
Anders: Gavin, you are so beautiful, I love your little body.
He blushes and covers his face with his hands.
Anders: Don't hide from me baby. I want to see your face when I'm pleasuring you.

He removes his hands like the good boy he is and I run my hands up and down his tight little body. I feel him shiver as my fingers brush over his nipples. His skin is so soft and smooth, I just have to taste it. I lean over him and start kissing and sucking from his neck, down to his nipples, down to his flat tummy, running my tongue over his hip bones. His light moans only encourages me further. He fists his tiny hands into my hair and I moan at the amazing feeling. I move lower and see that he is already rock hard. His length is average for a human male, probably around 6 inches. I don't waste anymore time as I swallow all of him. He tastes even better than he looks and I can't help but to suck harder. I continue licking and sucking and teasing him for a few minutes. Listening to his little moans makes my pants get tighter. I can tell he is close.
Anders: Are you going to cum for me baby?
Gavin: Yes please let me cum.
Anders: U can cum whenever you are ready baby.
As soon as I finished those words and took him back into my mouth he exploded. I swallowed all of his sweet cum and continued to lick and suck until he was whining for me to stop. I sat up with a pop as I released his now satisfied member from the wet confines of my mouth.

Anders: Did you enjoy that baby?
Gavin: Yes very much, thank you. Can I please return the favor?
Anders: Only if you want to baby doll

He nodded and I stood up to remove my pants and boxers. I was already hard so I just sat on the bed so he could get on his knees in front of me and I can see him trying to take all of me into his little mouth. He gasped once he saw how big I was, and I just laughed.
Anders: Whats wrong baby? Too much for you?
Gavin: No, but you are really big.
Anders: Well I am 7'5, what did you expect? I'm sorry baby.
Gavin: It's okay. I will do my best.