Anders

*Anders Swim suit in the picture

After leaving Gavin to explore, I head to my office to get some work done. I hope he enjoys himself. After a few hours I get an urgent call from my father asking me to meet him in the hallway by Gavins room. I demand to know the details now, so I can prepare myself. After he tells me what that awful man did to my little mate I almost loose it, but I have to keep it together for Gavin. I drop everything and rush to the area. The scene I am greeted with is an upset and distressed Gavin, a pissed off and worried father, and some of dads men have Jeremy in hand cuffs. I am going to kill that bastard.

Gavin turns around after I come into view and runs towards me, as happy as this makes me I do not like how upset he is. I comfort him to the best of my ability, but what can I really say. My dad saved him not me. What kind of mate am I? I know he doesn't blame me, but I still feel like shit. New rules, he isn't going to be anywhere by himself around here because clearly we can't trust people. This whole thing makes me sick. Just when I thought we were making progress people like Jeremy have to go and mess it up.

I take my mate to my bedroom and help him sit on my bed.
Anders: Are u okay love? I'm sorry I wasn't there. I am going to kill that asshole.
Gavin: I'm okay Anders, your dad stopped him before he could do anything to me, and you didn't know anything was happening or going to happen so please don't blame yourself. I am not mad at you. I am just glad someone was able to help me, I couldn't get away from him alone. This is one of those times I hate being small. Even your little sister is bigger than I am! Do you know how embarrassing that is!!!
Anders: I know baby, but it's okay. I will keep you safe. If you want, you can train with the twins so you can learn how to defend yourself if I am not around. How does that sound?
Gavin: That sounds good, thank you Anders. That means a lot to me.

I hug him and end up pulling him into my lap so he is facing me. I cup his face and wipe away the remaining tears that stain his little cheeks. He is so beautiful, I just want to kiss all over his face. I hold myself back because of what he just went through and I don't want him to be scared of me. I smile at him and he smiles back at me.

Anders: Do you want to grab some lunch and go swimming still?
Gavin: Yes please!
Anders: Okay, let me find you some swim trunks. I should have some of mine from when I was in like middle school that should fit you.

He blushes but doesn't say anything. I look through some old clothes and find a pair that are a size small. He can probably wear most of these clothes actually, but I like seeing him in bigger stuff because it makes him look even more adorable.
Anders: Here, try these on baby. They are an adult small, isn't that what you wear in shirts and pants?

 They are an adult small, isn't that what you wear in shirts and pants?

Gavins Swim Suit

He just nods his head yes and turns around to slip the swim suit on. He has a nice tan all over his body from the little bit I just saw. I slip on my bathing suit and a t shirt and throw him one of my t shirts to put on instead of the hoodie. The shirt looks ridiculous, but I don't tell him that. It's too cute. We head to the kitchen to grab some food and then to the pool hand in hand. We can eat by the pool.

Once we get to the pool I don't worry about sun screen since it's an indoor pool. I get out 2 towels and set them on a table along with the food. We eat quickly and quietly so we can get in the pool faster. Mom told me he didn't eat breakfast, but since he ate lunch I will leave him alone about it. Once we are finished I head to the stairs. The water should be warm, but I'm still not ready to just jump in. I hear a small voice right before I put my feet in the water.

Gavin: How deep is the water?
Anders: The shallow end is around 5'5, and then it gets deeper. The deepest part of the pool is 10 feet or so.
His little eyes got so wide, I had to stop myself from laughing.
Gavin: The shallow end is 5'5inches deep?!?! Why?!!!
Anders: Baby, you have to remember that most people on this planet are taller than 6' so 5'5 isn't that deep silly.
He just sighs and rubs his forehead almost as if trying to rub a headache away. Does that information stress him out that much? Well it's true. Most adults are over 6' on this planet. There are a few exceptions like my sister. Some females don't get quiet as tall for whatever reason. He will just have to accept that fact and move on with life.

I finally make it into the water and to a comfortable spot where I can stand but where most of my body is underwater. He hasn't moved from the side of the pool yet and looks deep in thought. Suddenly he runs to the edge and jumps in right beside me making a small splash. He comes up laughing at me as I wipe the water out of my eyes.

Gavin: Haha! I got you! Yes! I win!
Anders: Oh you are so getting it for that I tease him!

He laughs and takes off swimming toward the deep end. He is quick, but I am quicker. Soon I have him trapped in my arms.

Anders: That wasn't very nice of you to splash me little one.
Gavin: Aww come on, you know it was funny.
Anders: Maybe, but doesn't mean I'm not getting payback.

Before he could say anything else I easily dunked him under the water with little effort. He struggles even though I pull him right back up, remember I'm not a monster. He looks annoyed, but knows that it was only fair. He pulls away from me and I let him go play. We continue messing around in the pool for a while longer until the sliding door alerts us both to company.

Looking up I see it's just the twins, and they are already jumping in the pool. Well that was fast.

Anders: Hi guys! How was school?
Ava: Boring per usual, what did we miss here?
Anders: Nothing much just some work and pool time really. How did your project go?
Axe: We both passed with flying colors and are glad to be done! Now can we talk about something else please bro?
Anders: Yea sure sorry. Is it terrible that I care about my little brother and sister? Lol

Everyone laughs at my comment and we all play around in the pool for a while longer. Gavin seems to be opening up more with me and the twins everyday.

Ava: Gavin, did you miss your besties?!?!
Axe: Yea dude, did you miss us?

The twins both smirk at little Gavin and I can't help but chuckle at their antics. My poor mate has to deal with both of them plus me on the regular, I feel sorry for him, almost.

Gavin: Of course I missed you guys, y'all are my friends now! We should all watch a movie tonight after dinner if it's okay with everyone.
Anders: Thats fine with me love, twins what do y'all say?
Ava and Axe: I'm in!

There they go with the weird twin thing again. I will never understand that. Once we decide to watch a scary movie after dinner we all got out and headed upstairs to get cleaned up for dinner and a hopefully a fun night.