Alien Mafia?!?!?

Anders POV

I wake up and notice my baby is still sound asleep. I check my phone and notice Scott sent me several messages.

Scott: Dude you won't believe what I found out about the men that assaulted Gavin.
Scott: Call me when you get this!!!

I decide to leave the room and go call Scott in my office.

Scott: Hello
Anders: Hey man, what did you find out?
Scott: Those men are part of a mafia. One is the leader of it. This is not good!! They made bail already and are above the law. They may try to come after Gavin again. From what it sounded like they are very interested in him.
Anders: Fuck! This is not good! They can't get there hands on my baby.
Scott: I know! I will do everything I can to not let that happen.
Anders: Thanks! Keep my posted! Gavin and I are not leaving the house for a while after finding out all that!
Scott: Stay safe and I will keep you posted!

After I get off the phone, I go check in my baby boy. He is awake, but not doing much other than looking around.

Anders: Good morning baby. How are you feeling?

I don't get a reply, but he starts to whine and make grabby hands at me like he wants to be picked up. I must have a little baby today. I change his diaper and clothes. He is going to just wear a diaper and one of my hoodies today. My baby must still be upset about yesterday. I can't say I blame him, anyone would be upset. Holding my little one we go downstairs and I make him a bottle and get him some of those cereal puff things to eat. He drinks half the bottle and eats a few puffs. He is very clingy today and will not let me put him down. We watch some cartoons and I make a few phone calls. My uncle is going to come check on Gavin later today. If he doesn't start talking soon I will have to see about him meeting with my family therapist, Brody. He may be traumatized by what happened yesterday.

My uncle comes by around noon and says Gavin is fine physically, but he is also worried about his mental state. He encourages  me to try and talk to Gavin to see if he will open up and tell me how he is feeling.

Anders: Baby boy, can you talk to daddy please.

At first he just stares at me and doesn't say anything. Then in a quiet voice he says words that break my heart.

Gavin: I'm scared daddy.
Anders: It's okay to be scared baby, daddy is right here and will keep you safe. Do you want to do something fun with daddy?

He shakes his head no. This makes me frown. Maybe he does need to talk to a professional. I'm not sure I can help him and this scares me. I text our family therapist and he agrees to meet with Gavin tomorrow.

Anders: Time to eat baby doll. Let's go get some food in your tummy.

I make chicken nuggets and Mac and cheese for a late lunch. Gavin eats some, but not nearly enough. Poor baby is hurting and I don't know how to help him. I hope Brody can help him tomorrow. We clean up and cuddle until it's time for bed. I change Gavin and feed him a bottle. We both fall asleep, and neither one of us has good thoughts in our heads. I hope we get some answers tomorrow so we can both start feeling better.