New Daddy?

Treys POV

Once we make it home from the park Anders and I decide to give little Gavin a bath. He is so cute and I can't wait until he lets me complete the mate bond with him. We make it upstairs, Anders is of course carrying Gavin. He is still working on getting more comfortable with me. Anders asks me to hold him while he starts the bath. I gladly except.

Trey: Did you have fun today baby boy?
Gavin: Yes daddy Trey!
Trey: Good, I'm glad! Are you ready for your bath?

He doesn't respond but instead claps his little hands happily. I will take that as a yes. I strip him down with ease and sit him in the bubble bath. Anders grabs some toys for him and we both get him clean.

Anders: This is the longest he has been in little space. I hope he doesn't freak out when he's big again.
Trey: Yea I hope he doesn't either. We will deal with it if he does.

After Gavin is clean Anders lets me change him into some cute pajamas. We decide to watch a movie and have a sleep over tonight. I have noticed that little Gavin doesn't talk much, I wonder if big Gavin is the same. I guess I will find out. Anders told me that Gavin sometimes calls him daddy even when he's not in little space. I think that is adorable and I hope he will do the same for me soon.

Anders: What movie do you want to watch baby?
Gavin: Monsters!!
Anders: Do you mean Monsters Inc?
Gavin: Yes daddy, duh! That's the only monsters one you let me watch.

I laugh at their interaction and get comfy on the couch. Anders puts Gavin in my lap while he sets up the movie. He goes to make popcorn for us while the commercials are playing. I turn Gavin around in my lap and kiss all over his little face.

Gavin: No daddy, don't do that!
Trey: Sorry little one, you are just so cute I can't help it!

I love that he calls me daddy in little space. I leave his face alone and he tries to slid off of my lap. I stop him and he pouts up at me. He is so tiny compared to Anders and I. That just makes him more perfect.

Trey: Where are you going baby boy?
Gavin: Gavin needs to find daddy, movie is about to start. Pwease let me down.
Anders: Daddy is coming right back, he was just making us some popcorn. Can you stay here with me please?
Gavin: No! Want down!

He tries once again to get out of my lap, but it's no use. I am way stronger than he is. It's cute that he tries though. I can tell he is about to have a tantrum, so I decide to stand up with him in my arms and go find Anders. Gavin has started to cry since he didn't get his way.

Anders: Hey guys, what's wrong? Why are you crying baby?
Trey: I wouldn't let him go find you by himself so he's upset.
Gavin: (Reaching for Anders) Daddy mean!

Anders takes him from me and hands me the popcorn.

Anders: (bouncing Gavin) It's  okay baby boy, can you calm down for daddy? Daddy Trey just didn't want you to hurt yourself since you are little.

Gavin doesn't respond and I feel bad for making him get upset.

Trey; I'm sorry Gavin, daddy just didn't want you to go by yourself. I wanted you to be safe. Can I have a hug?

Gavin thinks about it for a minute and eventually leans over to hug me. He is so sweet. I wipe his tears away and kiss his head. He snuggles into Anders and slowly starts to calm down. I grab his paci and gently press it to his lips. He takes it immediately and this seems to calm him down even more. Anders made him some milk so hopefully he will drink that later before bed. We all watch the movie and eat some popcorn. Anders gives Gavin his bottle and the little falls asleep soon after. I guess he needed a nap.