Mr. and Mrs. Blithe

Bedroom in the picture

Ace's POV(Anders Father/current King)
Once dinner was over Stephanie and I went to our suite to get ready for bed. The kids seemed welcoming of Anders new mate which is good. Hopefully that will help him warm up to us faster and not be so shy. He seems like a decent enough kid, I just hope he treats my son well and that he will start opening up more so we can all learn more about him. Stephanie seems to love him already, and she doesn't like just anyone. She usually is able to read people really well and she thinks that Gavin is just confused and overwhelmed, but that he will warm up to us. I hope she is right, my son deserves to be happy. We shall see what tomorrow brings.

Stephanie's POV
Gavin is such a sweetheart. I can't blame him for being shy, I would be the same way if I was brought to a new place with strange people telling me strange things. I think my family seems to forget that and can be quick to judge.
Ace said he likes him well enough, but I told him to give it some time before he decides. Give the kid a chance to open up and get used to life on Zion. After telling Ace to sleep well and getting my goodnight kisses I drifted off into a peaceful slumber with happy thoughts filling my head.