Anders

Another picture of Anders aka Daddy 😊

It has been a few weeks since the twins graduation party and I think it's finally time for Gavin and I to complete the mating bond. Once we have sex our souls will be tied together for life. Gavin has continued to adjust to life on this planet and life being my little boy and mate. I hope he is as ready as I am to complete our mate bond. I really love him and just want us to be happy.

He seems to have already won the hearts of my little sibling and my parents because they already love him so much. I hope we can continue to explore his little side more and let me enjoy being his daddy. I know it's still weird and new to him, but he is letting me do things I never thought he would like carry him around. He still gets cranky about it, but it doesn't turn into a fight anymore.

He has also gotten more tolerant of others picking him up so that's a plus. I think he has accepted that he will always be the smallest person in the house, unless we decide to adopt. Even then, our children will get bigger then he is so that point is moot.

I have decided that once he wakes up we will go spend the day with one of my friends, Scott and his boyfriend Carter. They are both from this planet and went to high school with me. Gavin will hopefully make a new friend.

Gavin starts waking up and I can't help but smile at how cute he looks with messy hair and a flushed face.

Anders: Good Morning little one. Did you sleep well?
Gavin: Yesh, I mean yes daddy. Did you?

I laugh at his cute little lisp and watch as he quickly yanks the paci out of his mouth so he can speak properly.

Anders: Well that's good baby, I'm glad! How would you like to meet some of daddy's friends today?
Gavin: That sounds fun, who are they?
Anders: My friend Scott is the same age as me at 28 and his boyfriend is named Carter who is 25. We all went to the same high school together. They know about DDLB, but they aren't in the lifestyle so you can be a big boy today if you want.
Gavin: Otay daddy, I be a big boy.

He smiles really wide and jumps off the bed. I grab him before he falls and lay him back down so I can help him take off his pjs. He whines some but I just ignore it. He is so cute! Once he is naked I pick him up much to his displeasure and take him into the bathroom. He has put his paci back in his mouth and is glaring at me rather cutely.

Anders: Daddy wants to give you a bath baby, so stop glaring at me.

He doesn't respond but he looks down breaking eye contact. I can tell he knows he's being a brat. I stand him on the bath mat and adjust the temperature for his bath. I decided not to get in with him this time.

I set him in the tub and give him a few toys to play with. I can tell he is still in little space and how I'm treating him probably isn't helping him to be big. That's okay though, he can stay little for a while longer.

Once he is nice and clean and his hair is washed I dry him off and give him kisses all over his cute little face. He giggles and try's to push away from me but I'm holding him pretty tight. He just huffs and allows me to carry him to the bed. Not like he had much of a choice anyways.

I place him on the bed on top of his towel while I find a cute but comfy outfit for him to wear today. We are just going to be at Scott and Carters house so no need to dress fancy. Once I find a cute outfit for Gavin I give him a bottle of milk and let him watch cartoons while I get showered and dressed.

 Once I find a cute outfit for Gavin I give him a bottle of milk and let him watch cartoons while I get showered and dressed