Anders

*Some of Gavins onesies in the picture

Before he runs into Gavin:
The meeting with Father went well, but I am anxious to get back to Gavin. I have missed him this morning. I head to my room, but end up running into my mate on the way and I do mean that quite literally. He wasn't watching where he was going, but I wasn't upset. I hope he didn't hurt himself.
Skip the crying/struggle scene
Present
Feeling good after Gavin and I talked about the age play issue. It has crossed my mind even before he called me daddy, but I wasn't sure how he would react to it so I decided to wait. It seems that he already had some knowledge and desire for this type of thing as well.

I can't help but smile as I notice my little boy has passed out in my arms. I guess he wore himself out from crying and fighting me. I head to the kitchen and find my younger siblings already going to town on the food left out by the maids. I explain what happened early to them and decide to let Gavin sleep. Ava said he ate most of his breakfast, so I want bother him about lunch. The twins seem excited that Gavin has agreed to try being my baby boy. I just think Ava wants to dress him up and spoil him. Apparently that has already started. Axe informed me of the shopping spree that occurred this morning. I just roll my eyes and shake my head. I shouldn't have expected anything less out of the twins. As long as they took care of my baby I don't care how much money they spent.

We all eat in comfortable silence and then clean up our mess. Ava begs me to let her go shopping for some "little" things for him and I reluctantly agree since I'm not a big shopper myself and don't have any stuff for him yet. I give her a few instructions on what to get and not to get along with giving her his sizes. Once she leaves Axe decides to go work out. I head back to my room with my sleeping little one in my arms. I lay him in the bed and strip down to my boxers. An afternoon nap sounds like a great idea.

A Few hours later
I wake up to insistent knocking on my bedroom door. Gavin also stirs awake as I sit up and allow the unknown person to enter the room. It's none other than Ava carrying way too many bags. Once again I'm not surprised that she seems to have gone over board on the shopping.

Ava: Hey bro, I got lots of stuff.
Anders: I can see that. Did you buy the whole store?
Ava: You wish! Sadly no, but I did get lots of onesies size small, little boy outfits size small, pacis, sippy cups, toys, a crib, a changing table and diapers and bottles just in case, along with a car seat and swing for the living room. Plus I got a high chair and playpen that are both portable. Everything is all set up around the house and his bedroom has been transformed into a nursery for when he's little or y'all want to use it.

I smiled so wide that I thought my face was going to fall off. I really do have the best family. None of that would have been possible that quickly without them. Gavin is blushing and looking anywhere but at us.

Anders: All of that sounds perfect Ava, thank you so much! What do you say Gavin?
Gavin: *Very quietly* Thank you Ava, that was really nice of you.
Ava: It's no problem, I had fun shopping and mom, Axe and I had fun getting everything ready while you guys napped. I hope you enjoy.

She bends down and kisses Gavin on the head before smiling at me again. I thank her once more as she goes to leave the room.

Ava: Dinner is at 6! Don't be late!
Anders: Okay thanks sis! We will be there!

I lightly tickle Gavin in his side to get his attention.

Anders: What are you thinking baby? Are you okay?
Gavin: Yea, I'm fine, just a little overwhelmed. I wasn't expecting all of that so soon.
Anders: Neither was I, sometimes my sister is a little too much. I'm sorry. We can still go as slow as you want.
Gavin: Thank you daddy.