First Day's Always the Hardest, Right?

The next day was your first day attending the actual school. To say that you were nervous would be an understatement. Nevertheless you sucked it up, took your meds, and went to school.

The first half of the day was easy, you're pretty smart and english was your first language so it wasn't very challenging. Then, it was time for hero training.

Standing in the locker room changing was not the easiest task, seeing as your gay disaster self couldn't get your head out of the gutter. Not like anyone could blame you, you were in a room filled with men who were more than in-shape and were all practically naked.  And the fact that you were standing next to Bakugou didn't help,

Watching the way every muscle in his arm moved as he pulled the tank top over his head you had completely forgotten that you had your own shirt to put on. As he left the locker room you were left standing there with a boner and no time to relieve it until after school. As with everything you sucked it up, pulled on the rest of your outfit and walked outside, hiding your "issue" as best you could until school was over.

Aizawa locked his eyes onto you the second you entered the area. Meanwhile you tried to observe your surroundings to guess what you would be doing. It seemed to be an obstacle course, you had no way of telling how long it was or what obstacles were beyond your view but by the sound you could hear they didn't seem too fun.

Once all of your classmates were out Aizawa addressed the class, "alright, let's get started. Seeing as we've got a new student with us I've decided now would be a good time measure your progress and how well you've honed your quirks. The obstacle course in front of you is 2 kilometers long, (1.5 miles), the goal is to get from the beginning to the end as fast as possible with minimal damage done to the course itself, understood?" The class gave a collective nod, "Good. L/N, since you're new, how about you go first." It wasn't a suggestion as you were forced into the starting line.

The timer in front of you counted down until you were meant to start,

3

2

1

Go!

The first obstacle was a simple wall, a tall one. That one wasn't hard for you, simply using space dust to form steps up and jumping down. The second was hurdles, once again easy as your small stature made jumping something you practiced often. The next was a bit harder, monkey bars over some very deep water, and to be honest, you weren't completely sure it was water. Upper body strength wasn't your specialty so you decided on a more creative solution, you used miscellaneous bits of star dust to create a path of small platforms to step on as you crossed over the water. The 4th obstacle was a small wall you managed to simply pull yourself over, and the 5th had a small hord of robots aiming attacks and at you, you simply sucked the attacks into miniature black holes and passed through it easily. The rest of the obstacles were challenging but you got through with a time of 1 minute and 26.67 seconds.

After the obstacle course you were a panting, sweaty mess, and you slowly made your way to the observation room where everyone was watching their other classmates do the obstacle course. When you got there a few people congratulated you on your time or said that your quirk was cool or whatever, to be honest you weren't in the mood to talk. Your quirk took way too much of a mental tole on you and you had been using it a ton for the challenging parts of the course. You sat down in the corner, holding your head in your hands and trying to fight off the nauseous feeling in your abdomen. It always happened if you moved to much while using your quirk, the way it distorts gravity was never good for your stomach and often left you with a headache in a best case scenario and a sever blood clot at the worst.

You stayed like that for the rest of the class period, many people had asked if you were alright and you'd said that you were fine, you were lying if course but it was something you'd have to deal with as a hero.

After class ended you changed again, your problem from earlier returning as you changed into your regular uniform. As you walked back a certain knock off Pikachu grabbed your attention, "Hey, Y/N, you alright to walk by yourself? You seem pretty out of it." The red head named Kirishima came up on your other side addressed you as well,

"Yeah, you looked like you were about to throw up. No offense I mean! You just looked ki-" you cut him off.

"It's just a side effect of my quirk, I'll be fine walking ba- AAAH" as if on que your headache your stomachache returned 10 fold and you clutched your stomach in pain, almost falling as it caught you off guard.

Kirishima had seen enough and concluded that you would not be walking without assistance. Quickly he bent down, picking you up bridal style as your face began to heat up. You were in too much pain to truly process it.

"It's alright, I've got you." Kirishima smiled down at you, you didn't look up as you hid your face in his neck with embarrassment, knowing how many eyes were on you at the moment.

Kirishima and Kaminari didn't seem to notice or care about the whispers and stares surrounding the three of you, the two simply walked at a leisurely pace in the direction of the dorms. After a few minutes you began to enjoy being carried, the feeling beginning to bring you into the little space. You fought it off until you got to your room, almost immediately going into the bathroom to be sick.

You faintly heard the two talking outside before closing your door, footsteps took off in one direction and you heard Kaminari's voice address you as he stepped into the bathroom.

"Um, Y/N, I'm gonna stay with you for a bit ok? Just to make sure you feel better." You simply nodded and flushed the toilet. You weren't in the mood to have people around but you knew it was best if you did. "So, you said this is part of your quirk, right? Is it normally this bad?"

You took a deep breath before answering, "Well, not really. If I move around too much while using my quirk I can get nauseous cuz of the gravity, and today I was moving a lot while using it so here we are."

After a moment of silence Kirishima entered with a few other classmates who were concerned for you. The red head gave you a glass of cold water and asked how you felt. You answered "better" as some of the others left and two sat down. Izuku Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki.

After a few minutes of joking with the four of your classmates and even getting a smile out of Todoroki, you stood up, "look, I'm glad you're all concerned but I'm feeling better and we've all got home work to do, why don't we go our separate ways for now?" you smiled.

"Alright, I'll see you at dinner Ashido is ordering pizza tonight, American style to celebrate you're first full day at UA, " Kirishima smiled.  (A/N: in case you didn't know there are two types of pizza in Japan, American style and Italian)

"Yeah, homework usually takes me forever. " Kaminari smiled as he got up.

Todoroki gave a silent nod before he left, you couldn't help but find his silence slightly attractive.

"Actually, can I stay in here with you?" Midoriya asked.

The question caught you off guard and the boy quickly caught himself, "I mean, you're really good with english and I would be really glad if you helped me with the homework. You don't have to I jus-"

"Alright, go get your homework and give me some time to change out of my uniform. " You have the boy a smile as he quickly left your room, closing the door behind him.