Wishful Drinking

Tw: underage drinking

Your head moved without thought towards the door, and there he was. His lips curved in a disturbing smile.

"You're not allowed to leave, you should have gathered that by now." You felt frozen in place, unblinking as you stared him down, "perhaps I have to teach you?" He walks forward towards you.

As soon as he is within range your foot hits his chest and he's sent backwards and to his knees.

"You little fuck." He picked himself up, inspecting the new muddy stain on his white shirt, "Guess you really do need to be taught a lesson."

This time he grabbed both of your legs and held them down as he got close to you, "In your dreams," you spat the words into his face as he got closer to you. He laughed.

"You're cute, y know that? Thinking you're in any position to make demands? Its laughable. But I suppose-" the man backed off and veered towards the shelves on the far wall, "you've had a rough day, I'll give you a break just this once."

He shrugged off his heavy jacket, leaving it on the floor as he reached for a half empty bottle and a glass. He wiped the dust away with the end of his shirt after setting the bottle on the end table.

"Would you like some?" He shook the bottle and looked at you expectantly. You pondered for a moment before letting out a deep sigh.

"Why the fuck not?" You rested your head back. He chuckled and began to poor the foul smelling drink into the glass.

You felt the cool glass against your bottom lip, and felt him tip the glass. The liquid burned in your mouth. You took a deep swallow and it burned down your throat.

The man laughed as you caughed at the burn. He cleared the rest of the glass in one fell swoop.

"How the fuck did you do that?" He laughed and slapped the glass down on the bedside table.

"Practice. You'll get better. Or worse, depends how you see it."

"You could help me." He raises an eyebrow as he refills the glass, "You could uncuff me?" You gave him your best puppy eyes.

"Promise you won't try to run and you can have one free hand, does that sound fair?" You nodded.

He reached over you, releasing your left hand and moving the cuff onto a  bedpost.

He stood back for a moment.

"Good boy. Now, how about another drink?" This time he handed you the glass, less full than last time.

You quickly shot your head back and swallowed a good mouthful of the disgusting drink, coughing as it stung it's way down. Whatever the drink was it was alcoholic, so you didn't want to have too much.

The man took another gulp, clearing what you'd missed, "perhaps you'd do better with shots?" He gave you a playful look.

"No thank you. I don't want anymore." His face dropped.

"I gave you a free hand to drink with, now you can drink with it or lose it. Your choice." He refilled the glass again.

You swiftly took it from him and chugged the glass. To be honest, you were only doing it cuz he pissed you off. You could barely bring the liquor down your throat but you forced it, there was no way in hell this guy would see you give up.

"Thought so. We'll wait a few minutes, I don't want to kill you. At least not with alcohol poisoning." He took back the glass and re poured it for himself.

A heavy silence filled the air as you studied him, reviewing his behavior in your mind like he's a wild animal you're studying.

"Your name's Y/N, right?" He broke the silence.

"What does it matter to you?" You looked away from him, towards the photo of the grey haired woman.

"Well I'd like to know what to call you, of course the pet names have been working so far."

"And what should I call you?"

He went silent for a moment before answering, "dabi."

You simply nodded, "who's the woman in this photo? Is she important to you?" You pointed to the framed image on the night stand.

"That's my mother." Suddenly it made sense for him to have a picture of her.

"Was she a villain too?"

"Not even close. She was an angel." He took another long swig of his drink.

"Do you miss her?"

He let out a deep sigh, "yeah. Doubt she misses me though."

"Why not?"

"Let's just say her memories of my family aren't particularly happy ones." He poured the last helping of the drink into his glass and handed it to you. You took a few big, deep gulps but you got the whole glass down.

"What is this, by the way?" You gestured to the glass.

"Whiskey. 40 proof."

"What does that mean?"

"It means one more glass and a light weight like you would probably throw up." He set the glass on the bed side table, he looked at you smiling, "I'm excited to see what kind of drunk you are. For me I get horny and angry, I think that's common. Maybe you'll be something more rare?" His eyes glittered with mischief. "I'm going to get myself another bottle, if you try to escape while I'm gone I will punish you this time." You nodded as he stood up.