🍋Self- Esteem🍋

The two of you sat on the bed, and he didn't let go of your hand as you moved.

"Kami," you started, "what did you want to talk about?"

"Do you like me?" His eyes never left the floor as she spoke. You sat up a bit, taken aback by the question.

"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?" You rested a hand on his shoulder.

"I mean, I never really approached you. Bakugou just kinda put us together, and I started treating you like my boyfriend. I wasn't even supposed to be involved beyond sex. But -"  You moved your hand to gently rub his back as he leaned into you, "with bakugou and kirishima, they both came onto you. And they take care of you really well. I can see how happy you are with them, but it feels different from how you are with me. I've never done for you what they do, and I still act like you're my baby. I never earned the right to call you that I just took it because I wanted it. I don't get what you see in me -"

"Denki," you cut him off. "Shut up."

"Huh?" He lifted his head and met your eyes for the first time in days.

Words escaped you as you leaned forward, softly putting your lips to his. He hesitated to kiss back, responding for only a moment before you pulled away.

"Denki, you have more than earned that. I don't know if your memory is fried too, but I quite firmly remember you being the only person there when I had an entire nervous breakdown. I also seem to remember calling you Daddy, I gave you that title you didn't take it. I also remember you rising to that title immediately. Just because we don't have the exact same relationship as I have with bakugou and Kirishima doesn't mean our relationship isn't real, understood?"

He nodded and smiled, "Promise?" He whispered.

You kissed him before responding, "Pinky promise."

He laughed just a bit before pushing his lips against yours. His tongue pressed against your lips, and you parted them slightly. Ypu slowly pulled off the heavy uniform jacket, noting how he did the same. He loosened his tie as well, but that was more because he hated the tie. He moved his hand up into your hair and pulled you even closer. You leaned against him and wrapped your arms around his shoulders. He pulled away for a moment, breathing deeply.

"Y'know what I just realized?" You ran a finger down his chest, "we've never had sex just you and I," you purred.

He chuckled a bit, "Let's fix that."

He pulled your waist closer to him. You moved to straddle his lap as you kissed him. This was a different kind of kiss for Kaminari. Instead of being light and playful, it felt romantic. This kiss had a level of passion you hadn't seen from him before.

Without warning, he leaned down, placing you on your back on the bed. You felt his length against your hips, you rocked then upwards so that you were rubbing your cocks together. A low groan escaped his throat.

"Shit, baby," he sighed, "where do you keep your lube?"

"Desk drawer, bottom one on the right."

He quickly scrambled for it, nearly falling onto the bed in his eagerness. He stopped as he grabbed the hem of your uniform pants, "Can i?"

"Please," you practically begged. He quickly went to work removing the fabric, meanwhile you pulled off your tie and began undoing his fully. He quickly got the message and pulled it over his head. You frantically grabbed at buttons, cursing how much was involved in the school uniform.

He flipped you over, placing your chest on the bed. Once you were in this position, he could easily pull your boxers down past your ass. Cold lube quickly hit your entrance, followed by two fingers passing the ring of muscle. Your hips bucked backwards onto his fingers, you heard him laugh at how needy you were.

Out of nowhere, a sudden shock hit inside of you, very quickly followed by a frantic Denki, "Oh my God I'm so sorry. Sometimes it happens when I get excited," he stammered.

"It's okay," you groaned, "honestly, I kinda liked it."

"Oh?" Another jolt of electricity hit you, causing you hips to jump further onto his hand. He laughed again. This time, there was a hint of excitement behind it. He pulled his fingers out. "Ready?" You just nodded in response as he lined up with your needy hole.

He slammed inside, no hesitation. He didn't meet any resistance either, he was able to sink down to the hilt in one clean motion. The boy started pumping immediately, not as rough as Bakugou was, but definitely not gentle. Who would've guessed?

After a few thrusts, he found your prostate, marked by the high-pitched moan you let out. The next thrust, he hit it like a bullseye. For the next few thrusts, it went like that.

Then you felt a shock. At the precise moment the head of his dick made contact with your sensitive spot, he unleashed a small but powerful shock. You could've screamed with how good it felt if it weren't for the pillows you would've.

He repeated the process, bringing you close to your orgasm way sooner than you expected. You weren't the only one. His thrusts grew sloppy, and his pace began to waver.

"I wanna cum inside you," he pleaded. You didn't trust to open your mouth, so you turned and nodded to him.

It wasn't long. His orgasm came with another shock, more intense than any of the previous ones. Your body loved it, quickly releasing onto the bed below you.

He collapses, pressing you into the bed beneath him. "Fuuuck," he whispered before kissing the back of your neck.

He slowly lifted himself off of you, and you whined from the loss of contact. You turned onto your back, stretching before getting up with him.

"You don't have to get up, I'm just grabbing a towel."

With that permission, you immediately lay back down and let him take care of you. The silence was comfortable as he wiped the both of you down.

"How'd you like it?" He questioned.

"It was great, I think I discovered something new." You ran your finger down his chest as he chuckled.

"I'm guess I'm glad you liked it," he pulled away and grabbed his shirt off the floor, "Bakugou definitely didn't."

"What's the history behind you two? Like, I know you two have had sex but what's the story?" You asked as he pulled up his underwear.

"Well, after the sports festival, we both just had a pent-up energy. So, we ended up doing it," he sat down on the bed, "After Kirishima found out he admitted he had a thing for both of us, since then, we've had this weird casual throuple thing. We did a lot of experimenting with bdsm and then you came along, and I wasn't the only sub anymore. I'll be honest, at first, I got a little jealous of you," he explained.

"So, I'm like, the bottom of the hierarchy," you laughed as he handed you one of your t shirts and a pair of underwear.

"I guess, yeah. I think it would go you, me, Bakugou, Kirishima," he pondered.

"Wait, wait. Hold up, Kiri is above Bakugou? I assumed he was on top." You snuggled into him.

"Oh yeah, Kiri is the only one who can't bottom -"

"Bakugou's a bottom?!" You exclaimed.

"Only for Kiri, he even lets kiri have  rules over - oh shit." He paused in realization.

"What's wrong?" concern leaked through your voice.

"I broke a rule. I'm not supposed to have sex without Kirishima's permission," he groaned.

"Are you gonna get punished?" 'I just realized I don't have rules.'

"Yup," he sighed and lay his head back on the pillow.