A Little Bit Nervous

A few days had passed since you and Kaminari had sex. He'd been even more affectionate since.

It's been a long Friday. You could use some time in the little space. Unfortunately, you couldn't find any of your caregivers.

Kaminari and Bakugou's rooms were both empty. However, approaching Kirishima's room, you could hear voices. You quickened your steps excitedly and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Kiri's voice sounded flatter than usual.

"It's meeee," you called through the door.

"Come in."

You swung the door open to see all three of them sitting on Kirishima's bed. Bakugou and Kiri are sat next to each other, across from them is Kaminari.

"Hi, Baby." Bakugou smiled as he saw you.

"Am I interrupting something?" You paused in the doorway.

Kirishima shook his head, "Close the door, please."

You closed the door behind you and joined them on the bed. "What're you guys talking about?" You asked.

"Bakugou and I just found out that you and Denki slept together," Kiri spoke in a monotone voice. It felt wrong to hear it from him.

Your shoulders tensed at the sound of his disappointment. "Oh." You sunk in on yourself gently.

Kirishima sighed, "You don't need to worry, Y/N. We haven't set rules for you yet, so you're not getting punished." You breathed a sigh of relief. "That one is getting punished, though." He gestured to Kaminari.

"We should set rules for him soon," Bakugou noted to Kiri. They both nodded.

"What's the punishment?" You inquired.

"We haven't decided yet. You can be involved if you want," Kiri proposed.

You left the room shortly after that. You said you'd think about it. The concept made you uncomfortable. Being part of the punishment doesn't feel right. Nonetheless, you were curious.

Almost an hour and a half later, you made up your mind. Knocking once again on Kirishima's door.

"It's Y/N." You call out.

"Come on in," you open the door to see the boys have moved. "Close the door behind you," Kirishima orders.

Kirishima was digging into one of his drawers, Bakugou was sitting on the bed, and Kaminari was, oddly enough, sitting with perfect posture on Kirishima's desk chair. "Decided you wanna help?" Bakugou asked. You nodded silently, leaning your back against the wall.

"Good, I was hoping you would." Kirishima smiled and pulled out a roll of bandages. "You can sit with Bakugou for now."

You quickly moved that way, sitting next to him.

"All right," Kirishima started, "ground rules,"