Unforseen Circumstances

Nearing the end of day two of the training camp, you felt like absolute shit.

Aizawa wasn't taking any shit from anyone, no one was allowed to slack off at all, for any reason. But now it was dinner time, rest time. Like the day before you were sat on Bakugou's lap, this time you fed yourself since you were fucking starving. You finished your portion and Sato's before Bakugou even finished his. Afterwards you just leaned on his shoulder, letting Kaminari rub circles into your back. Aizawa said there was a surprise after dinner but you were just ready for nap and some gingerale. (Ik gingerale is nasty but it soothes your stomache)

After dinner he rounded everyone up aside from those who failed their exams.

You sat next to Bakugou on the forest floor as Aizawa explained the whole haunted forest deal.

After drawing partners you ended up with Midoriya.

Walking through the forest you were silent. Midoriya looked distracted, to say the least.

"What's up?" He snapped out of his daze.

"Hm?"

"You seem distracted, what's going on?"

"Oh it's nothing, just wondering... "

"Wondering what?"

"Are you and Kacchan, like, dating?"

You thought for a moment, were you and bakugou dating? "Not really, no. We hang out sometimes and we fuck but that's really it. We've never had a real date and we're not super committed."

"What about Kaminari?"

"Kinda the same thing, If I were to call either my boyfriend though, it'd probably be Denki." You continued walking, ignoring your stomach's never ending cries.

You heard a sound in the distance, faint but definitely real, a thud and something breaking. You heard a wild wild pussycat's voice, you were under attack.

Midoriya hesitated for a moment before sprinting towards the mountain. You froze, fear glued your feet to the forest floor and your heart stopped beating.

The crackling of wood caught your attention, it was followed by a nearby tree bursting into blue flame. You heard laughter and turned in its direction, finding it's source.

The man was tall, definitely, his hair was black with only the slightest hint of red at the roots. His skin was covered in graft scars and surgical staples, his eyes matched the surrounding flames, a piercing, ice cold blue that looked straight through you with pure insanity. And a little bit of something......else.

"Awwww~," the sympathy in his voice was so fake it almost sounded like Kim Kardashian's ass. "Look what we have here. A little mouse caught in a trap?"

"You wish," you spat back. You swallowed your fear and stood up taller.

He had a dark laugh, it terrified you.

"Well then," his eyes met yours, "We can't just have a rat running around now, can we?"

You bit your tongue, fighting the urge to say 'watch me' as you started running through the woods, abandoning the trails and just trying to get as far away from the man as possible. You refused to look back at the man as the sounds of wood crackling and the whirling wind followed you, growing louder with each heavy footstep the man set on the ground.

A sharp pain ran up your leg but was shortly overpowered by adrenaline as you dodged and weaved your way through trees and bushes. The sounds behind you grew louder and louder and you could feel the piercing gaze of the man's stare down your neck.

A large hand grazed the fabric of your shirt before pushing you, causing you to stumble over your foot. You felt your face hit warm, damp ground. Before you could even get your face out of the ground your hands were pulled behind your back as a heavy weight pressed on the middle of your back.

You heard laughter behind you as your arms were secured with rope.

"What's going on here?" A voice you didn't recognize called out and your mind began to catch up to your body. "He wasn't a target, was he?" You lifted your head to scream but a hand clasped over your mouth before any sound made it out.

"No but he's just so cute~~~ I thought I'd keep him." With you head up you could now see the second man clearly, his face was covered by a black and white mask but he wore a nice trench coat and top hat. The masked man sighed and stretched his arm out towards you. You wiggled as much as you could in your restraints, desperately trying to avoid the gloved hand's touch.

You felt the soft fabric of the glove on your cheek. A strong dizzying sensation over came you and felt your bones collapse. Your eyes burned and your skin felt scratched, you felt suffocated, no matter how hard you tried to breath you couldn't bring the air into your lungs. You felt lightheaded as your brain tried to crawl out your eyes and your stomach tried to scratch its way out of your mouth.

When you finally opened your eyes you were surrounded by a blue fog, despite being able to feel your body you couldn't see it, you couldn't move, your eyes were glued open now and you desperately attempted to breath.

You tried to stop panicking and think, you could last 10 minutes before you started to suffocate, but there was no telling how long you'd be stuck like this, your eyes clouded with tears as the hopelessness of the situation sank in.

Time felt as if it had stopped completely, you counted each second as it passed, beginning to fear that there was no escape at all, that no one would save you. You began to accept that you'd die like this.

Then you felt the impact of hard wood against your face.