🍋Daddy Shark🍋

You opened your eyes, it was dark in your room aside from the soft glow of led strip lights set to purple. You felt a warmth surrounding you, turning you saw kirishima. He was sound asleep holding you in his arms. You remembered inviting him to come play the evening before.

You slowly wiggled out of his arms and made your way to the bathroom to go pee. You looked in the mirror as you washed your hands. Your cheeks were sore and rud from bring rubbed at, your eyes we're tired but still more open than they've been in a while. Your hair was a mess, little tufts deviating this way and that. You were still dressed in your panda onesie and stockings. You didn't feel little though.

You opened the bathroom door to see kirishima sitting up right, stretching his back from a motionless sleep. His bright smile lit up the dim room as he saw you and spoke quietly.

"Hello, love, how do you feel?" It was a good question, hungry, sleepy, happy, and a bit horny.

"I'm fine." You walked towards your closet to grab some clothes, just a simple black and white T-shirt you'd stolen from bakugou and some boxers. "What time is it?" Without thinking you unbuttoned and dropped the onesie to the ground. Quickly followed by your stockings.

"Like 1 a- Oh!" You turned to see him facing the wall and covering his eyes. You quickly realized what happened and chuckled.

"You can watch, I don't mind." You turned away again, bending down to remove your panties. You felt his eyes eyes on you this time, raking over your form in the dim, purple lights.

You knew getting dressed again was pointless, but you did it anyway. Or at least tried, your arms were still in less-than-optimal condition.

"Here," his voice was close, only a foot or so behind you. "Let me help."

You turned, he pulled the shirt all the way down, covering your privates completely. He took a good look while he could though, noting the slight arousal.

He bent down, holding your boxers open to step into. You held onto his shoulders as you slowly moved your legs into the two holes. He chose to do it this way deliberately, from this angle he could see up the shirt to what he considered absolutely beautiful. He felt himself stiffen just from looking at your bare body.

You were showing it to him this time. He didn't happen upon it while you showed off to his best friend. He didn't catch you at an inconvenient time. He didn't just so happen to look at you in a comunal space. This was personal, one on one. You were trusting him to see you in your entirety. He'd never seen a more beautiful piece of art.

He slowly dragged the garment up your legs, tracing the path with his fingers up your soft skin towards your plump ass. When his hands got there he couldn't resist, planting them on the soft flesh and squeezing, softly at first, but when you didn't stop him he grabbed them roughly. You gasped and squeezed his shoulder.

"Are you ok?" He came to an immediate halt.

"Mhm, just caught me off guard." You felt his sigh of relief against your thighs.

Suddenly you felt him press his lips to one of your thighs, just below the hem of your boxers.

"Kiri," he halted and looked up at you, "can we move to the bed?"

"Of course baby." Without hesitation he stood up, skooping you up in his arms and walking over to the bed.

He layed your head against the pillows, crawling over you on all fours.

"Baby, how far do you want to go with me?" He stroked your hair as you thought, the answer came quickly.

"All the way." He bent down, his lips touched yours.