Bakugou's Baby Boy

The two of you showered together, squeezing in another 2 rounds by the end of it. Afterwards Bakugou gently cleaned you off as well as himself before carrying you back to the bed since your legs were too week to walk on your own. He dried you off with a soft towel before getting you a plain white t-shirt and a pair of his boxers to wear. It was all oversized on you, not that you minded, and the shirt slipped off your shoulder to reveal every purple and red mark Bakugou had made. The boy himself only wore a pair of sweatpants, the scratch marks down his back still visible, you smiled at your handy work and he only found it amusing. It meant he'd fucked you good, so he'd wear them like a badge of honor.

Right now you were lying on his bed, held in his arms, you talking about family, friends, UA, and anything else you could think of, but here was only one thing on Bakugou's mind, a question that he couldn't help but ask.

"Earlier, in the kitchen what was that? Like, with the pacifier and the stuffed animal, you were acting like a toddler." He looked at you expectantly, you looked towards to pillow and flusshed red with embarrassment.

"Promise you won't tell anyone or make fun of me?" You looked at him with a small amount of hope.

"Pinky promise," he smiled and held out his pinky finger, you took it and sealed the deal, but he didn't let go of your hand, holding it in his much larger palm.

"I acted like a toddler cuz I was thinking like one, it's called the little space." He looked at you as though he wanted you to carry on so you did, " it's like this mindset where you think and act like a little kid, a toddler, or even a baby. It's super stress relieving and I haven't had much time in the little space since I transferred so I thought since pretty much everyone was gone it was safe to slip."

After a few moments he nodded. "So, you just slip into this headspace to relieve stress where you think and act like you're a little kid, do I have that right?" You nodded, too embarrassed for words.

He probably hates me now. He probably thinks I'm weird. He probably wants me to leave maybe I should just go-

You thoughts were cut off by a soft kiss on your lips. When bakugou pulled away he placed a second kiss to your forehead before he spoke again.

"That sounds fucking adorable." He smiled and you were left in utter shock.

"You don't think it's weird or gross or whatever?" You looked at him genuinely confused and surprised.

"Why would I? It's just how you relieve stress right? And earlier you with the pacifier and the little bear was fucking adorable until you started crying. Then I just felt bad for not helping. Part of me wanted to take care of you really bad but I didn't know if you were ok with that."

You couldn't fucking believe it, everything you'd ever dreamed of was right in front of you, Bakugou, your crush, wanted to care for you in the little space. You decided to push your luck and make an offer.

"If you wanted you could be my caregiver." He raised a confused eyebrow. "A caregiver is someone who takes care of you when you feel little so that you don't get hurt and stuff like that. If you wanted."

"Sure." Your eyes lit up at the answer and you began to feel yourself slip at the thought of having an actual caregiver. "Tell me when you feel like a kid ok." It wasn't a request so you obeyed.

"I feel little." You blushed and burried your face into his neck as he smiled, stroking your hair.

"Alright Baby, let me text raccoon eyes and then we'll go get your little bear, ok?" You smiled and squirmed excitedly as bakugou grabbed his phone to text Ashido.