Think we need to talk

*Owen's POV*

I stood on the pitch after leading out the lads and I couldnt help but stare at this one spot. Is that Murray? Does that mean shes here too? But my wife's here? I shut my eyes hoping I was just imagining it but nope, I looked into the crowd above the Sharks team. There she was, even more beautiful than I can remember.

She met my gaze but it was soon broke by Conor saying something to her. Typical. But why is she here? She doesnt even live in England? Tom's Dad? Why is she with the Curry family? 1000 questions went through my head. Talk about a distraction I didnt need today.

The game went really quick, I couldnt get my head straight. Typical we lost , we always seem to do against the Sharks. That Luke James is one to watch out for. But I still couldnt get Erin out my head. What happens if she tells my wife? I've got a baby on the way, I hate myself for what I did and now I'm constantly thinking what happens if they bump into each other?

I joined Chloe outside the stadium and all I seen was Erin waving and my wife shouting "Bye Erin, make sure you text me" Erin? No! Text her? Why would Erin text her? How did they even meet? "Hey babe" Chloe interrupted my thoughts but my stomach was still flipping. I felt sick.

"You not going for a drink round Tom's?" I shook my head "not today, let's get back to the hotel, I'm tired" my voice was monotone. But I couldnt shake the sick feeling. Thoughts kept running through my head, Erin and my wife are friends?

We got in the car and of course since she found out she was pregnant she made me do all the driving. My legs ached enough as it is, but she didnt care about that. "Whose that you were shouting to?" Of course I already knew but she didnt know that.

"Oh Erin?" She smiled "shes lovely!" Of course I knew that, she is so beautiful inside and out. "She got lost going to the toilet, I dont think shes been here before" no she hasn't but why is she here? The more my wife talked the more I had questions. "Her parents moved here from Ireland and I can only presume they're friends with Tom and Ben's parents" okay, kind of makes sense.

Does that mean she will be in England more often? "We exchanged numbers, I told her to let me know when shes in London and well meet up for a coffee. I need more girl friends especially now that we have a baby on the way" I just nodded, she pushed away most of her girl friends as she became too toxic. She thought everytime she got a girl friend they would try flirt with me so jealousy got the better of her.

"You know Conor Murray was here as well today" I nodded I couldnt form words at this point I kept trying to concentrate on the road but my head was spinning with questions. "I think Erin is dating him, I seem them quite close together" I tried to hold back a laugh "well I'm pretty sure she was the girl that he was with in Dublin" well he wasnt but she didnt need to know.

We pulled up to the hotel and I couldnt wait to lie down and have a nap. As soon as we got to the room I jumped face first onto the bed. Chloe sat on the chair next to the bed texting away. "Who you texting?" I smiled, she never text anyone except her mum. "Erin" she had a big grin on her face, my heart started racing.

"Why? You've only just left her" I laughed "to tell her to take a test" she didnt look up once "a test for what?" She giggled. "I shown her to the bathroom and as soon as we got there she starting puking and I joked about her being pregnant" the words pregnant ran through my head. No way. "She said it was food poisoning but she looked how I looked a few weeks ago, when you were in Dublin" she laughed.

"You what?" I nearly choked on thin air. She looked up at me confused "I think shes pregnant, i just hope she takes a test and tells Conor" tells Conor? She needs to tell me! I wanted to scream this cant be happening I was extra careful. I think. 2 babies? I can't do that it would break me and my family.

"I've changed my mind I think I may go to Toms" I had to see her, this cant be right "I'll stay here, I feel shattered" she laughed and I couldnt get out the door quick enough. This can't be true, if she was it can't be mine. But she doesnt seem like the girl to sleep around so it has to be.

I sat in the car debating whether to go or not, I can't question her in front of Conor. She doesn't know if she is or not, its probably just food poisoning. I hope it is. Forget it I'm going to go there and see if she says anything.

I took the long way round to try and ease my nerves. I couldn't work out how to feel. But out of all the people in that stadium it was my wife that she spoke to? I pulled up outside Tom's house quicker than I thought I would.

I looked up to find Luke James guiding her into his car. She looked drained, I hope she seen me. Before I could even get out the car they drove off. I was tempted to follow them, but that's kind of weird.

I walked into Tom's house, finding everyone including Murray in the garden. If shes not well, why isnt he with her? Why don't he see how lucky he is? I was driving so I couldnt drink, unfortunately I need something to drown my worries in. I got talking to everyone including Erin's parents, which Conor of course didn't approve of.

All I could do was message her, I typed out the message numerous times and all I could do was.

Think we need to talk