Liar

My heart immediately sank. "Lizzie what you doing here?" I tried to laugh it off. "I've got Conor's training kit" I raised my eyebrows at her as she shook Conor's training bag. "Why have you got it" She just shook her head and laughed. "Conor's been staying with me" she shrugged and followed me inside.

As soon as she stepped foot in the house, Conors face looked guilty. "So this is why you've been hiding and sneaking off" I tried disguising my anger with a laugh but from Luke's face it didn't work. "Well you moved on so I did too" Conor didn't look up once and Lizzie sat next to him.

"Come on let's get you back to England" Luke ushered me up the stairs. "What was Farrell doing here?" I heard Lizzie question Conor. "Andy wanted to check up on her then Owen and Chloe were with him" he didn't sound interested at all. "Weird" I shushed Luke and carried on listening to their conversations.

"How far along is Erin?" Lizzie couldn't be quiet if she tried. "Twelve weeks" there was a long pause after Conors response. "No way" "oh my" Lizzie couldn't stop laughing, the laugh was more like a cackle. "She's worked it out" I face palmed as I whispered to Luke. "She knows about Owen, she was the first one to know. But she wouldn't"

"THAT BABY IS A FARRELL?" Conor screamed and he stomped up the steps. "You are telling me, that baby is a Farrell?" He burst into my room. I've never seen him this angry before, he stepped closer to me however Luke stepped in front of me.

"No it's not a Farrell" I panicked and that was the only thing I could say. "Lizzie told me" I could see Lizzie standing by the door smirking. "The dates add up stop lying to me" Conor screamed. "Nothing happened with me and Owen" "why are you still lying?" Lizzie interrupted, her voice was laced with evil.

"It was just a kiss, he told me nothing happened" my voice was barely audible as I rested my hands on my tiny bump. "So who is the baby's father?" Conor ran his hands through his hair. "The doctors got the date wrong, she's further along than we thought" Luke stepped in, I tried to hide my confused look, Conor's face softened.

"So who is it?" Conor sat on my bed. "Someone I was seeing before I moved in with you" I hated lying to him but it was the best option right now. "Name and why didnt you tell me?" Conor stared holes through my body. "He doesn't want it and I'm not forcing him to be around" Conor sighed and walked out my room, leaving Lizzie staring at me.

"I know you're lying and that baby is a Farrell. You can't keep it a secret forever" she laughed and eyed Luke up. "Erin, I've finally got Conor after years of waiting I don't want to see you round here. Conor has always loved you but he's mine now and you won't get between us again" Lizzie's words left me speechless. "She's moving in with me and we're raising this baby without you or Conor" Luke wrapped his hands around my waist placing his hands on my bump.

As soon as my phone started ringing Lizzie laughed and left the room. "Hey mum" "how did it go?" I rolled my eyes at Luke "yeah all good. I'll be home soon" she let out a big sigh. "We'll talk when you're back" and she put the phone down. Normally she would chew my ear off for ages.

"Come on let's get you home" Luke started packing some bags. Luckily I still had all the boxes and suitcases I used to move in here. "I cant believe I'm moving away from Conor again" every emotion hit me at once. "He's shown his true colours and if he wants to be with that let him. He'll come crawling back" I nodded and started packing.

We packed the final box in Luke's car, he looked sweaty after the numerous trips up and down the stairs. He wouldn't let me lift anything. Luckily he had more room in his car than mine.

"Here's the keys" I dropped the keys on the side and turned to leave. "Erin" the tone was different from a few hours ago. "Conor?" He stood in front of the door. "Not even going to say bye?" I nearly laughed in his face. "I've got nothing to say to you" his face scrunched up.

"Go be happy Conor, I won't be here to ruin your life anymore" I could see his eyes filling with tears. "You are my life, always have been" he wrapped his arms round me. "I just wish the baby didn't happen, this was suppose to be a new start for us" he mumbled.

I pulled out of his grip "Conor you can't keep choosing when you want to be supportive. You either are or not. I'm going to be a mother and that is my main focus at the moment. Not worrying about how you feel"

"You know how I feel Erin" with that his lips crashed on to mine and all I could think about was Luke. "Conor" I pushed him off. "I've got to go" I walked straight past him and to Lukes car as Conor stood in the doorway.

"Conor" he looked hopeful, he half heartedly smiled "I'm selling my car so that should be gone soon. The car keys are on the side so when they come collect it just hand them the keys and paperwork, thanks" he nodded and slammed the door.

"You ok?" Luke asked as soon as I sat in the car. "No, let's just go home" I didn't know what else to say. With that he put his hand on my leg and sped out of the village.