Chapter 6: Library

Chapter 6: Library.

[Louis P.O.V.]

The five of us make our way down to the library. I have a great banter with the other boys about the incident on the pitch - it was okay in the end. They were top lads and had clearly accepted my apology I was so grateful. Harry is quiet but wears a soft smile as he watches his boots walk, and I’m so grateful he broke the ice.

We sit around a big table in the library and draw up a plan for our presentation. Zayn was between me and Harry. Liam took control of the conversation, which was fine by me after he’d had a word with me a few nights ago.

‘Okay’ began Liam, ‘Niall you could talk about playing guitar, Harry you could talk about writing, Zayn and I could talk about singing, and Louis you could talk about production?’

‘Yep sure’ I happily agreed.

‘I could help out a bit with that as well’ concluded Liam, ‘I quite like producing songs.’

Harry was quiet. A few short days ago this would not only have pissed the hell out of me but I probably would have made a sassy dig about his flat-ass by now. Today though, it completely absorbed me. What was he thinking, and why was he smirking down at his book like that? He looked as though he was having naughty thoughts, but the way his hair was pulled back into a bun showing his heart-shaped face made him look almost virginal. I smirked at him. I suddenly heard giggles - Niall was watching me from across the table.

‘Don’t even!’ I pointed as he teased me with his camera phone.

Harry looked up to see what was going on. That side smirk with soft dimple was fucking gorgeous, I just wanted to cup his face and… wait, WHAT?!

Harry opened his book and began writing something in the bottom corner. He then ripped the corner off, folded it, slipped it under his book… and smiled directly up at me folding his arms on the table proudly.

Oh my God! Harry had written me a note!

I blushed shyly and we stared at each other, green eyes to blue eyes, for a few long seconds sharing our secret again. The burning in my crotch made me cross my legs. Niall giggled from behind his hand as he watched us from across the table. Liam and Zayn were completely unaware of the chemistry in the air, too busy talking about the bloody presentation to notice.

‘I think we should have your number Louis?’ suggested Liam, ‘we’ll need to meet up after lectures to get this one done.’

‘Fine by me’ Zayn got out his phone.

‘Oh’ I jumped in pleasant surprise, feeling a flush to my cheeks knowing that I was about to exchange mobile numbers with Harry, ‘yeah sure.’

I watched Harry get his mobile out of his back pocket. I watched the device in his fumbling big hands - he had long gentle fingers with silver rings on them. My stomach flipped over because he looked like he would have a kind touch. I got seriously aroused and crossed my legs harder.

‘Nice and loud!’ teased Harry.

I read out my mobile number really loud in the library, causing the boys to roll around in hysterics.

‘Right, let’s text him!’ joked Niall.

‘Oh my fucking God lads…’ I lowered my face into my palm as the four of them hurriedly began texting, their faces smirking.

‘Send!’ laughed Zayn.

‘Send!’ pressed Liam.

‘Send!’ pressed Niall.