Chapter 12: Secret places

[Louis P.O.V.]

I could barely breathe or swallow as I knocked softly on Harry’s door. I heard him pace urgently towards me from the other side, making me smile. I could barely stand up though. My knees were so soft and my crotch was under serious pressure.

Harry opened the door quietly.

‘Hi Loueh!’ he looked so happy to see me, still wearing a jumper, jeans, boots and soft hair bun, ‘come in’ he moved away.

I walked into his room, stopped, and turned around. Harry didn’t even take the time to close his door he simply swung it away behind him, boomed over to me in his boots and swept me up into a deep cuddle. We held onto each other desperately as if we had waited for hours. Harry pushed his face into my neck and exhaled deeply. I did the same. The rush of heat to my crotch was lovely. I wanted to push into him. We pushed our tight bulges together, and it burned even harder.

‘Harry don’t let me go…’ I whispered into his neck.

‘I won’t Lou…’ he whispered back.

I clambered up onto his broad shoulders for a better hold, I couldn’t get enough of him. Harry responded by tightening his arms around my body with a crushing force. We waddled towards his bed and tumbled down into the duvet. Harry released me for a moment to sit back comfortably on his cosy pillows and then re-opened his arms for me. I snuggled next to him.

We cuddled comfortably for ages. Harry pressed his smile onto my forehead. I was bulging in my jeans so bad. I was desperate to kiss him.

‘Did you call your mom last night?’ I whispered.

‘Oh!’ he seemed startled, ‘erm… yeah!’ he replied on my forehead.

‘Did you tell her about me?’ I asked.

‘Yeah…!’ he squeezed me tighter and rocked me to the left, ‘are you still thinking of calling your mom?’

‘Oh yeah - I have to’ I replied.

‘Do you know what to say?’ he asked on my forehead.

‘No!’

‘Would she understand?’ he moved back to look at me.

Harry looked so concerned, and his heart-shaped face and soft hair bun added to his sweet sincerity.

‘Yes she loves me very much’ I blinked.

Harry’s dimple appeared in a gorgeous smirk. I blushed and looked away.

‘I love how shy you are Loueh!’ he teasingly whispered into me.

I was about to explode in my jeans he had no idea what he was doing to me.

‘You should start gently…’ he suggested.

My head shot up.

‘What?’ I eyed him.

‘When you tell your mom!’ he smiled.

‘Oh!’ I covered my blushing face.

Harry laughed and moved back to stare shocked at me.

‘Excuse me, Loueh!’ he joked.

I laughed into the back of my hand. Harry enclosed me under his arm and gave me some very good advice.

‘You could ask her if she’s ever thought of you as… you know…’ he gestured, ‘and then she’ll know where it’s going. You can’t just swoop in with “I like a guy on campus” because when a person is unprepared they go into defence mode.’