Chapter 14: On his knees

[Louis P.O.V.]

I ran back to my room to quickly take a shower. My erection was straining in my tight jeans making me hobble down the long corridor, but I had a huge smile on my face. I kissed Harry goodbye and it was the loveliest feeling in the world. It felt like he was mine, like I had someone who wanted me for me. And he was awesome.

I slammed the door of my room unable to remember the last time I spent any time in it. Who fucking cares! Harry wanted to give me a blow job after the match! OH MY GOD! I was so nervous but tingly at the same time. No one had ever wanted to give me pleasure before, and it meant that he felt the same way about me as I did about him which completely floored me.

I was reluctant to go in the shower despite needing one because Harry was on my skin. I didn’t want to wash away last night. I skimmed my stomach under my clothes knowing there were traces of him under there. I wanted to wear it proudly because he chose to give it to me and I was so thankful.

Harry and I agreed to meet in the changing room as usual for the morning match so the boys wouldn’t suspect anything, but we might have a problem with Liam. Harry made just enough noise last night/this morning  to reveal that he was up to something in his room, and I was the prime suspect judging by the conversation I had with the boys yesterday. I didn’t care, I was on top of the world.

*******************************************************

I wondered into the changing room just in the nick of time.

‘LOUIS!’ hollered Liam from further down the changing room, ‘WE THOUGHT YOU WEREN’T COMING MATE!’

Harry quickly looked down with a smirk because of the reference to “coming”. Oh my God this was going to be a match to remember!

‘ERM… MY ASS WOULDN’T FIT IN MY SHORTS MATE!’ I replied.

Harry burst out laughing onto the back of his hand in the quiet corner. I plonked my bag down on the bench as the boys laughed too and I observed them, trying to figure out if they were acting any differently. Liam seemed normal, so maybe Harry and I had gotten away with our sexual shenanigans last night/this morning? It didn’t matter - I didn’t care that it was obvious any more. I was in such a good mood that the sass in me was fighting to be out. I got changed bantering with the boys.

‘I’m going to fucking slay this morning lads’ I began, pulling my top on, ‘bend over.’

‘You can’t score a fucking goal you nearly knocked Harry out last weekend!’ laughed Niall.

Harry laughed out loud behind me. I stood at the entrance ready to make my way out onto the pitch feeling like a king in my strip and posed with a curved hip. It must have looked so camp but if Harry liked it, then suck my balls.

‘Five goals lads’ I pointed, ‘don’t believe me just watch!’

*******************************************************

The match was hilarious. I was scoring goal after goal the lads could barely keep up. Harry had an amazing effect on me. Zayn even said I was glowing.

‘It’s the morning air mate!’ I clapped.

‘It’s the morning after!’ Niall burst out laughing.

Liam and Zayn keeled over in hysterics. Harry and I exchanged a blushing smirk across the pitch because they were actually right this time.

‘You alright?’ I quietly checked-in on Harry as the boys were howling.

‘Yeah!’ he smiled.