Chapter 10: Lay with me

[Louis P.O.V.]

I was now waiting outside the door for Harry and had never been so nervous in my life. I had been drifting off to sleep in bed when my phone vibrated on my bedside table. When I read: “would you like a cuddle before bed?” I nearly had a heart attack! I was running up the corridor two-at-a-time before I could even think (well, I managed to put some jeans and a tank top on). I liked Harry so much.

So here I was, my knees shaking and my hands sweating, waiting for the beautiful Harry to open his door and give me a cuddle goodnight. Harry sounded pleased to hear that I had arrived but I think he was tidying up because he told me to wait a minute. I stood patiently and then heard footsteps coming closer from the other side.

Harry quietly opened his door wearing a knee-length black satin dressing gown with his hair scraped up in a messy bun. He looked so sensual - he had no necklaces, no rings, no jeans, no socks or shoes on. I nearly collapsed, he looked beautiful.

‘Hi Harry’ I blushed timidly and slid my hands into my back pockets.

‘Hi Loueh’ he cocked his head with a dimpled smile, ‘come in’ he stepped to the side.

I wondered into his room. It was much smaller than my room but warm and tidy with a veil at the window. The only light was a reading lamp on his desk, and his bed was in the corner with big pillows it looked really cosy. Harry closed the door behind me. I turned around. He wondered towards me in his black satin gown. I couldn’t control it. I paced into his welcoming arms and we embraced in a strong cuddle. Harry squeezed my body hard and I hugged his broad satin shoulders in return. Harry pressed his face into my neck, I fucking loved it when he did that. We exhaled contentedly and our breathing aligned, and we stood there for a long moment just holding each other chest to chest, stomach to stomach, thighs to thighs and feet to shoes. Harry started to swivel me which was adorable, and he lovingly caressed my back.

‘Harry…!’ I softly exclaimed in his neck.

I felt him smile back - he knew what he was doing!

‘I’m sorry Lou!’ he whispered.

‘What for?’ I responded.

‘My reaction!’ he whispered.

Harry had a huge erection that was only just secured along his body by his boxers (from what I could only just feel through my jeans anyway).

‘I find a good shower helps!’ I whispered back.

Harry fell away from me in fits of laughter. I quickly glanced down to have a good look but the drapes of black satin were hiding him. Harry reached out and took my fingers.

‘Thanks for coming…’ he smiled warmly.

‘It’s alright Harry…’ I played with his fingers too.

Harry looked down at his gown and shyly tied the bow a bit tighter.

‘Erm… sorry I was literally about to go to bed!’ he blushed.

‘It’s quite alright!’ I eyed him.

Harry walked me to his bed (by the hand) and we sat down.

‘I was hoping we could write song together tonight…’ he smiled, his voice slow and soft.

‘Oh mate!’ I hid my face, ‘that definitely wasn’t for me!’

‘I figured!’

‘Don’t get me wrong I’d love for us to write a song together’ I gestured with open hands, ‘but we can do it alone, I think.’