Chapter 15: "Mom..."

Chapter 15: “Mom…”

[Louis P.O.V.]

Harry had a shower in my room (my shower was much bigger). He was mucky from the match that morning in addition to my ejaculation on his face. I left him to it, pacing about in my room thinking about what I was going to say to my mom.

‘Loueh stop worrying about it’ shouted Harry from the bathroom, ‘if she loves you she’ll understand.’

It had become clear after our epic go at oral sex that my feelings for Harry were deeper than I thought. I hadn’t told him that I loved him and didn’t plan to right now, there was a silent understanding in our glances that we felt the same way about each other so there wasn’t any pressure to say anything yet. But I’d made a huge personal leap forward in becoming intimately close to a boy and I had an excellent relationship with my mom, so she had to know.

Harry completely understood, and I wouldn’t have expected any less. He stepped out of my shower with a towel around his waist and a dry bun in his hair.

‘Harry, you haven’t washed your hair?’ I gasped, ‘but there are traces of me in it!’

‘I know! I don’t care!’ he softly laughed in his handsome tone.

‘You going to the seminar like that?' I eyed his wet hairline.

‘Yeah!’ he stepped into my space.

I thought bloody hell, that was hot! I twinged in my boxers just thinking about it. I kissed him where he was standing wrapped in a towel and placed my hands on his warm back as his soft lips enclosed mine. Harry was perfect, and I considered myself so lucky. I could have cried with happiness but I kept it in even though a lump was rising in my throat.

‘Harry I want to stay in bed with you all day!’ I whispered as we stood nose-to-nose.

‘We can later!’ he promised, ‘after you’ve made “the call”!’

DUN dun DUN!

Harry went back to his room to get ready. We agreed to meet in the Music Production seminar with the boys separately.

I had a knot in my stomach as I later made my way across campus alone thinking about my mom. I had completely changed in the last week. I was now open, myself and happy, but my mom still knew the old Louis who was alone, fearful and unsure. It was going to be hard getting her to understand that I hadn’t just met a boy, my entire life had changed. Even if something happened to Harry tomorrow or it finished before it really started, I was never going back to the old Louis. I had learnt too much about myself.

I wondered down the busy corridor towards the seminar room where Harry and I had our argument in class last Friday. Unbelievable - he’d given me a blow job not an hour ago. The room (laid out with separate desks in rows) was almost full and bustling with students when I entered - I scanned the rows quickly for the boys. Liam put his hand up. I wondered over.

‘Sorry lads - thanks for saving me a seat!’ I said.

Liam, Zayn and Niall had three seats and Harry had saved two in front of them - the spare seat was mine. Aww! Harry shyly smiled to the floor as he lifted his bag off my desk.

‘I thought you weren’t coming again mate!’ joked Liam.

‘More ass trouble mate!’ I quipped back.

Harry laughed out loud and had to cover his mouth!

I heard laughing behind me and turned to see Niall sneakily lifting his camera phone to take a picture.