Chapter 8: Around the corner

[Louis P.O.V.]

The next morning (Wednesday) I was up bright and early. I bounced out of bed for the first time since I was a kid and got ready. I thought of Harry in the shower and had the best ejaculation ever, my shoulders jerked over so strongly I almost fell forward. The cuddle last night was a dream come true and my smirk was helpless just thinking about it. I dressed myself in my favourite jeans, tank top and shoes, flicked my hair across my forehead and headed out for breakfast before any of the four boys were up. I liked early mornings - it was as if I had the whole campus to myself. The rose garden was particularly beautiful in the morning dew… wait, excuse me?! Fucking hell! I never noticed things like that before! I was already being influenced by flat-ass feather-hat indie Harry!

In the empty cafeteria I had beans on toast and wondered what Harry liked for breakfast. I wondered if he thought about me in the mornings too. I wondered if he was in the shower and what he might be doing. My phone vibrated in my back pocket as I was eating. “1 Msg: Harry Styles”:

Harry:
Lou!

Harry had clearly woken up and thought about me straight away. It made me feel fuzzy inside. I wanted to let him know that he wasn’t alone in that. I was desperate to see him. I had nothing to say to him, I simply wanted to be with him. And that’s when it dawned on me. I was falling for him. I definitely needed to spend some more time with him. I replied:

Louis:
Harry!

I had to stay sitting at my table because my bulge was a bit swollen (my boxers hadn’t done very well over the last few days) and my phone vibrated again:

Harry:
Lou! Lou! Lou! :) x

I smiled to myself. I wanted to pour my heart out in a text back but it was going so fast and if this was going somewhere (even just admitting that to myself made my stomach flutter) I didn’t want to build our chemistry through a phone. I texted back:

Louis:
I’m looking forward to seeing you today Harry. Get up! Get up! :)

He left me alone after that. The thought of him in the shower was pretty hot. I thought about him touching himself, then wondered how big his cock was… I suddenly had to cross my legs real quick. I was already leaking in my boxers just at the thought of him rubbing his erection in the shower. Don’t think about that in the middle of a lecture Tommo!

******************************************************

At 08:50am the corridor was bustling with students as 140+ of us made our way into a Music Composing lecture. It was another module on our BA degree but it had an exam instead of a presentation. Worse? Probably. I was shit at exams. I was good at being loud, bossing people about, ripping the piss, taking control and football. And sass. Liam had texted me to say they were all on their way. I was going to sit with the boys in the lecture today for the first time. I was pleased to bits. They were great guys.

The crowd separated in the corridor and I saw the boys. I waved to Liam.

‘Hi mate!’ Liam shouted back.

Niall and Zayn were flanking him on either side. I could see the top of Harry’s bun behind Liam. He was walking with his head down at the back as always. My stomach twisted over. Liam knew we’d had a cuddle last night, but I managed to sass my way out of it. Harry and I were the only ones who felt it. The way Harry turned his face into my neck… it was lovely.

‘Hiya mate how’s it goin’?’ greeted Liam.

‘Yeah mate - boring day ahead!’ I replied, peering around him to get a look at Harry.