Chapter 17: Graduation

Chapter  17: Graduation

[Louis P.O.V.]

I heard footsteps down the corridor only a few minutes later. Harry was back from the chemist. It was the best sound in the world. I ran to the door when he knocked.

‘What’s the password?!’ I shouted through the door.

‘K.Y.!’ he said in his low, soft voice.

I burst out laughing and let him in. Harry was freezing cold as he swooped into my dark room wearing only his cream shirt and black jeans.

‘Remind me not to walk across campus without my coat!’ he pointed to me, before walking over to my bedside table and dropping a paper bag onto it.

‘What’s in there?’ I asked with a delicate voice, closing the door nervously.

‘A tube…’ smiled back Harry.

I smiled too.

Harry wondered back into the middle of the room in the moonlight. I felt my heart pound in my throat as he stopped five foot away and faced me, about to give me a sight I’ll never forget for the rest of my life.

Harry kicked his boots off. I folded my arms over my naked chest and pressed my knuckles into my smirk to hide my excitement. Harry then stood with a curved hip and teasingly un-buttoned his jeans, pulled his zip down over his naked erection, pushed his jeans down his legs and kicked them away. His naked erection sprang free and he was semi-hard already. Mine was too, but I had my boxers on as I stood shakily in the corner of the room. Harry unbuttoned his cream shirt, staring at me with a straight face, before taking it off throwing it to one side. I gasped for breath - he was now completely naked in the moonlight with a messy bun in his hair and a semi-erection. I had never seen anything so perfect, but he wasn’t done. I inhaled to speak when he reached up to pull the bobble out and his long hair tumbled down past both sides of his face onto his shoulders. My erection bolted to life it was a striking sight. Harry reached out his hand.

‘Come to me’ he said.

My legs nearly caved under me I had never felt so weak he had a devastating presence. I walked waywardly towards him to take his hand, my knees knocking with every step. I barely recognised him. I scanned his face and long hair as we got closer, taking in the stranger in my room. Harry didn’t smile and his face was no longer heart-shaped but long and mysteriously dark. He closed into me and looked down into my soul, held onto my hips and swept my cheek with his cheek as he approached my ear making my stomach fall into my feet.

‘I’m ready for you Lou’ he whispered in a sensual tone.

I collapsed helplessly onto his broad shoulder which was now covered by his long hair. Harry roughly shoved my boxers down over my bum. I exhaled in defeat and pushed my face into his neck feeling his soft hair slide under my cheeks. I was so scared but there was nothing I could do. I was completely paralysed.

Harry didn’t say another word. He didn’t need to. He had complete control over me and the situation. He lifted me up onto his body making me wrap my legs around his waist, and he waddled with me in his secure arms over to my bed and lay me down. I looked up at him as he suspended directly over me. It was the image I had dreamed of - his hair cascaded down past his nose, lips and chin framed by his broad shoulders which were holding his body weight. My heartbeat was loud in my breath.

‘Loueh…’ he smiled.

The old Harry was back.

‘You look so beautiful Harry’ I managed to say.