Chapter 9: Harry

Chapter 9: Harry

[Harry P.O.V.]

Liam and the girls struck up a deep conversation about a new poem, but I wasn’t in the mood after Lou left. Looking around I suppose the room was a bit dark… with a fooking ass like that he was definitely better on a pitch! After only 40 minutes I closed my poem book.

‘What’s the matter Haz?’ asked Liam.

‘I’m just not in the mood’ I shrugged.

‘Oh Harry…’ the girls sang in sympathy.

It was cute, but it wasn’t what I wanted.

‘Liam, do you mind if I go?’ I asked politely.

‘Not at all mate, I’ll only be another ten minutes. See you tomorrow morning?’

‘Yeah definitely.’

I walked back to the dormitory building on my own. The campus was lit with floodlights at night. I was hoping to bond with Lou over song writing tonight because it can be a good way of communicating how you really feel about someone. Liam and I have had eight hour sessions during the night before and have written not just poems but real songs and recorded them in the studio next door. I like how Lou says what he means though. He only lasted five minutes in the song room - that was kinda hilarious! He’s gonna sass me and Liam to bits about the candles and posters tomorrow on the pitch!

I walked through the rose garden and entered the dormitory building. There were parties going on downstairs - 1st year students. I remember those days, they have no idea what’s coming.

I heaved my way up to the third floor, entered my quiet room and closed the door. I put the desk lamp on and threw my keys down. It was cold tonight. I kept my wool coat on wondering if I should text Lou? He’d still be awake because it wasn’t even 9pm… wait he’d probably be in the shower!

I walked over to my bed and sat down on the edge, pondering what had happened that day. The lecture that morning was amazing. I loved the way Lou touched my fingers and held my hand, he was so gentle and our cuddle afterwards in the corridor was the best thing that had ever happened to me. I’ve never felt myself sink into someone like that before. I could feel his erection against me as we were moving around too, and it was big! He gets so nervous though, why? It’s only me! I really like him. He seems sassy, shy, and he is so funny! I love hiding my face in his neck, and he cuddles my shoulders so hard. I was so close to kissing him today. I have no idea how he feels about me, he seems to blush easily. I haven’t kissed a boy ever, but something definitely feels right with Lou. When we get the chance to hold each other everything falls into its right place. I’m ready to kiss him. I’d love to kiss him very much.

I decided to get ready for bed. I always sleep with no clothes on - have done forever - but tonight was really cold. I took my boots off and wondered over to my mirror. I undid the buttons on my shirt, and took it off. I took my necklaces and rings off. I took my jeans off, leaving only my Calvin boxers. I eyed my hair bun in the mirror before pulling the bobble out. My wavy hair toppled down around my shoulders. I flipped it over at the crown and wondered over to my bed. I’ll call mom shortly.

I lay there and thought about Lou for a few minutes, tapping my phone against my chest pondering whether to invite him around for a cuddle. I just wanted to let him know how much I liked him. I was so unsure. I had never dealt with this kind of situation before, it felt fragile. I already had a semi-erection just thinking about him. I dipped my hand under the elastic waistband of my boxers and pulled my erection out. It flopped onto the bottom of my stomach. I rubbed it slowly and closed my eyes and took a deep, comforting breath. Yes, I definitely wanted him here. I raised my phone to my face and found his number in my address book. My finger hovered over “call” for ages. I’d never called him before, what if he was busy? What if I didn’t know what to say? I never was one for words. I decided to text him:

Harry:
You still awake Lou? x

I rested my phone on my chest but it had barely landed on my skin when it vibrated.

Louis:
Sure am mate! x

YES! The thought of him walking down the corridor to visit me was making me hard. I gently rubbed my erection with my left hand whilst I texted with my right:

Harry:
How long is this corridor? :)

Louis:
Not long enough to keep me away! :)

I smiled to myself and plopped my phone down. I massaged my huge erection. I think he wanted to come over, even if only for a very short while? I would love a cuddle.

Harry:
You can say no if you want, I won’t mind, but, would you like a cuddle before bed? xx

I dropped my phone on my chest and took a deep sigh. My erection in my hand was completely hard. I don’t know what I would have done if he suddenly turned up - I couldn’t hide this one! My phone was silent after a minute, and I began to get worried that I had scared him off.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

‘Who is it?!’ I sat straight up on my bed, my long hair swinging past my shocked face.

‘It’s me Harreh’ whispered a delicate voice.

‘Lou! I’ll be a second!’ I was so pleased he had come, but I began running around in a panic!