YOU BEFORE I KNEW | 1. WHEN THE TIME COMES

Surprise! Welcome to my newest fic. I've been pushing myself lately and wanted something simple to do! This is solely for fun, and yes, it's a "My brother's best friend/enemies to lovers" au but I love clichés and I know a lot of other people do!

SUMMARY:
Park Jimin has spent majority of his adolescence focused solely on school and extra-curricular activities, withstanding the need for fun.

His older brother, Kim Seokjin, on the other hand is the complete opposite. Although being successful and in his third year of University, he's known not only for his good looks and intelligence, but also for throwing the best parties.

Considering they live together, this serves as an issue for Jimin who wants nothing more than to finish his senior year in peace.

However unfortunately for him, Jin has a reputation to uphold but also a best friend since childhood that enjoys getting on Jimin's nerves.

Jeon Jeongguk.

WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR:
- Top!Jeongguk
- Bottom!Jimin
- Smut
- Slowburn
- Angst
- Fluff
- Language
- Attempted sexual assault
- Some Taejin

WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR:- Top!Jeongguk- Bottom!Jimin- Smut- Slowburn- Angst- Fluff- Language- Attempted sexual assault- Some Taejin

Peace. Something Jimin experiences rarely while him and Jin are in the same vicinity. He can't even shovel his Cheerios into his mouth properly without feeling irked by his presence.

Okay, maybe he's being a little overdramatic. But this is definitely how it is and how it has been.

"Make sure you put your dishes in the dishwasher once you're finished," Jin says while he reaches for his own bowl.

Jimin rolls his eyes. "I know. How long have we been living in the same house? You know I hate it when things are dirty. Which is why I hate it when you throw parties because the place is always a complete mess when I come back."

Jin shrugs his shoulders. "That's why we have somebody else to look after the mess, Jimin." He pours himself some cereal and an excessive amount of milk follows.

Although his attitude is tolerable, Jimin's patience dwindles day by day, and there's nothing more that he craves right now than to throw his spoon at Jin's exposed forehead like a javelin during track and field day.

Neither of them asked for this and their relationship was a lot healthier back when their parents were alive. Over time, both of them have changed and even though they once used to be two peas in a pod, only five years apart, they have drifted apart dramatically. It doesn't help that they're both still on edge, still grieving in their own ways. It has been three years and yet it only feels like it was yesterday.