14. I'VE GOT YOU

Absolute bliss.

This is what Jimin feels when he stirs around, only to realize he's in a bed, and Jeongguk is next to him, still sleeping.

Quickly, Jimin checks the time, thankful for it being only around six thirty in the morning. He props himself up with his elbow, resting his head in his hand. He admires Jeongguk's disheveled bed head and the subtle part to his kissable lips. They're rosy and glossy, as tempting as ever.

He reaches his hand out, pushing stray strands of brown hair out of Jeongguk's closed eyes, wondering how he can look so effortlessly perfect like this, still fast asleep. The blanket is at his waist and his t-shirt has ridden up his stomach. Jimin blushes, trying to keep his eyes away.

His lack of exeperience makes him flustered. He thinks about what Jeongguk's skin feels like, bare. But doesn't act on it. Instead he continues to admire the boy until his eyes open.

It's cute, the way Jeongguk slowly orients himself. His lashes flutter and his eyebrows draw inward as he breaks into a small stretch.

"Have you been up long?" Jeongguk rasps, turning his head to meet Jimin's gaze.

Jimin shakes his head. "I'm sorry if I woke you."

"You didn't." Jeongguk smiles, lifting his hand to push his fingers through Jimin's messy blond hair. "Your fingertips feel good against me. Like soft feathers," he adds.

Jimin blushes and he doesn't realize that his eyes have dropped toward Jeongguk's exposed stomach. When he notices that the latter has caught him, his cheeks burn a brighter shade of red and he looks away.

Carefully, fingertips snake a delicate hold onto his chin and he's encouraged to look Jeongguk in his eyes. The brown-haired boy stares at him closely, running a thumb over Jimin's bottom lip.

"You can touch, if you'd like, Min. I don't want you to be afraid." Voice ladened with rasp yet a tenderness just the same, Jeongguk affirms Jimin by caressing his cheek.

"I..." Jimin trails off. He knows what he wants but he's afraid and it embarasses him. He's peering up at Jeongguk with uncertainty in his eyes.

"Do you want me to help you, baby?" Jeongguk's hand lowers from Jimin's cheek to his upper arm.

With a heart that's racing a mile per minute, Jimin nods his head clumsily. Jeongguk's soft hand lowers down his arm slowly until it's wrapped carefully around his wrist.

It feels like time slows when his hand is lead toward Jeongguk's exposed stomach. He's pulling on his bottom lip out of shyness, a heavy blush dusting over his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. As soon as his palm is flattened over the boy's abdomen, Jimin releases a small gasp.

Jeongguk smiles at him, flattening his hand over top of Jimin's. "There's no reason to be afraid. I'm here for you, Min."

This feels ridiculous. All it is is touching and yet Jimin is being encouraged, just like a small kid learning how to ride a bike. His fingertips melt into the warmth of Jeongguk's abdomen and when he feels comfortable enough, he begins to move his hand slowly.

Jimin is looking into Jeongguk's eyes bashfully as he traces his muscles with his fingertips, memorizing how they feel. He notices that the brown-haired boy has goosebumps on his arms and he smiles.

"You're so gentle," Jeongguk points out.

Jimin pulls his hand away and tugs the blanket over top of his face. He can hear Jeongguk chuckling next to him and there's shuffling against the mattress. He peaks out to see him heading toward the bathroom.