Ch. 3

"I swear to god, if you two get me killed." Izuku mumbled, weaving through cars like the devil was on his tail. Which it might as well have been, considering they were now being chased.

Uraraka was holding onto the handle of the car with a grip that would scare any sensible man. "Where are we going?" She asked, her voice wavering with fear.

Just as the question left her mouth, the gps in Izuku's car sprung to life. "Take a left in three miles."

Uraraka tried to ignore the breath of relief Izuku let out. That's when she realized he had no idea what he was doing. He was putting his blind faith in two guys he used to be friends with. The same 'friends' who got them in their current situation.

She didn't have much faith she'd live to see tomorrow.

"Ura, I'm going to need you to trust me." Izuku said slowly, never taking his eyes off the road.

She really didn't like the sound of that. "Midoriya-"

"Do you trust me?"

Uraraka took a deep breath, knowing the only way to survive this was listening to him. "Yes."

He shot her a small smile at her answer. "Grab the gun from my bag."

She shot him a look that clearly said she didn't like this plan. "Mido-"

"As much as your faith in me warms my heart, I can't steer and shoot. Well I mean I can, but we'd have a higher chance of survival if I didn't." Izuku said, cutting her off before she could follow up with what he was sure was a greatly thought out lecture.

Uraraka let out a high pitched whine, but listened nonetheless. She grabbed the gun, handling it while she tried to get used to the heavy weight.

"Great, it's loaded. All you have to do is pull the trigger and aim at the menacing car behind us, just to buy a few seconds. Think you can do that?" Izuku asked, not turning to her as he talked.

She nodded, which Izuku must have seen from the corner of his eye, because he continued on.

"Just aim and shoot." He said again.

"Wait, when do I-" She wasn't able to finish her question before Izuku was suddenly slamming the brake, switching gears, and the car was spinning.

Uraraka really tried to keep her scream in, being mildly successful with only a startled shriek escaping.

"Now, Ura! Shoot!"

Izuku's yell triggered Uraraka's fight or flight response. She didn't exactly have anywhere to run, so she raised her run and unloaded the whole clip through the windshield.

"Thatta' girl!" Izuku shouted with a laugh, the adrenaline coursing through his system as he shifted the car again, taking off in drive down a back road. Whoever was trailing them was too startled by the shooting to follow after them, driving right past their turn.

The shock and adrenaline had gotten to Uraraka as well, causing her to laugh along with him. The laughter continued from the two of them until the gps announced they had reached their final destination.

A parking garage.

Izuku pulled in, parked the car and let out a deep breath. He was still alive. Uraraka was still alive.

And he had grabbed the chips.

A knock on his door had him grabbing the gun from the center council and aiming it at whoever was beside his car. It might have had an empty clip, but they wouldn't know that.