Ch. 12

"Ha ha, so no one get mad at me, but..."

Uraraka walked back into the kitchen, Shoto's computer in hand.

"What the hell did you do?!" Katsuki screached, rushing forwards to grab the device from her at the same time Shoto did.

She quickly turned and hid the device with her body. "Nothing bad! I'm trying to help." She said hurriedly.

The two spies backed off at her words. Katsuki still looked apprehensive, but Shoto gestured for her to continue talking.

Uraraka hesitantly looked between the two, then quickly made her way to Izuku's side. She set the computer down on the counter and started clicking through applications.

"I'm kind of good with computers, and I'm too snoopy for my own good." She mumbled while typing.

"We should just kill her now, she's getting on my nerves." Katsuki mumbled, running a hand down his face.

Izuku was seconds away from shouting at him for threatening his friend, yet again, when Shoto actually beat him to it.

"Shut up, Katsuki. She's off limits and you know that." He muttered back to the blond, who just groaned and threw his head back.

Izuku just looked between them, mildly confused by their interaction.

"Anyways," Uraraka said under her breath, trying to steer the conversation in the right direction again. "Like I was saying, I was snooping and I found this laptop. I'm pretty good with computers, so I got in pretty easily, then I really started snooping."

"How'd you get past the password? Everything on there is deleted if you enter even one wrong guess." Katsuki pointed out, resting his elbow on the counter as he watched the brunette navigate her way through Shoto's messy files like a pro.

She just threw her head back in a sudden laugh at the question. "First off, that's a stupid system. Make it at least three tries, what if you miss type one day? Second, it wasn't hard to guess it was Mido's birthday."

The green haired man snapped his head to look at Shoto. The normally stone faced man was blushing.

'What a sap,' Izuku thought to himself with a small smile.

Katsuki, on the other hand, smacked the half and half man over the back of his head. "His birthday? Really?"

Shoto shrugged at the accusation. "Yours would be too obvious."

Now that got the blond to blush.

Izuku couldn't keep his laughter to himself and ended up catching the attention of the spies. He just shook his head at the two of them when they shot him questioning looks.

"I don't know why you're laughing, he's trusted our only chance at survival, to your birthday." Katsuki grumbled, flicking Uraraka so she would get back to what she was doing instead of watching the three men.

Izuku shrugged at him. "You two are the only ones who know I exist anyway, let alone know my birthday. It was actually pretty smart." He said while ruffling Shoto's hair.

The stoic man wasn't exactly sure what was happening at first, and looked over at Izuku with a look that crossed baffled with awestruck.

"That's not true." Katsuki mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning back against the counter.

The greenette wasn't sure what he meant, but realization hit him only a few seconds later. "Iida."

Uraraka slammed her hands down on the counter in frustration. "Don't remind me! He's such a jerk." She vented, before shaking her head.