Ch. 9

Imagine Katsuki's surprise when he goes up to his and Shoto's room, because shit got complicated with them as they got older and Izuku wasn't around anymore, and found a very nostalgic scene.

Just like when they were teens, Shoto couldn't sleep without someone next to him, usually the spot was filled by Izuku seeing as Katsuki was off being 'not tired'.

"Guess none of us have changed that much, huh?" Katsuki mumbled to himself while he walked over to his bag to grab a pair of sweats, no way in hell was he sleeping in jeans. He wasn't a psychopath.

Once he was changed, he took one look at the queen sized bed with two grown men already in it and decided he'd have better luck sleeping on a couch somewhere. So he turned to walk to the door, but a groggy voice caught his attention.

"Kacchan?"

The blond let out a long sigh, he couldn't just slip away, could he? "Yeah nerd?" He asked as he turned back to the bed.

Izuku had propped himself up on his elbow, being careful not to bump Shoto too much. "Why're you in here?" He asked, seeming genuinely confused.

"It's my room, dumbass." Katsuki said with a faint smile.

The sleepy green haired man looked between Katsuki and Shoto. "Oh."

The blond just nodded.

Izuku rolled his eyes before snuggling back into the other sleeping man. "Just c'mere already."

Katsuki raised a brow, but Izuku wasn't looking at him. With a huff he just walked over to the bed. "What the hell do you want?"

"Stop being an ass and get in the bed." Izuku snapped at him. He was tired, he was comfortable, he wanted to go back to bed. The sooner Katsuki shut up and laid down, the sooner he could do that.

"You can't be serious."

"Oh, I'm dead serious, Katsuki Bakugou."

"Jesus, okay." Katsuki decided that he was going to choose life that night. So he nudged Izuku a little further towards the center of the bed and crawled in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shoto woke up with a dull throb in his neck. He definitely slept on it wrong. Which made sense given that it was bent uncomfortably forward so he could lay his cheek on top of Izuku's head.

When he tried to shift his arm to maybe regain feeling in it, it bumped into something that couldn't have been Izuku given their current position. He lifted his head, which hurt considering his neck, and saw a passed out Katsuki snuggled into Izuku's back.

"Yeah, that adds up." Shoto mumbled as he laid back down, closing his eyes again. He hadn't slept that good in a very long time, so he wasn't in a rush to get up.

"Shut the fuck up." Katsuki spoke up, tightening the arm wrapped around Izuku's waist.

Shoto hummed at his words. "Couldn't stay away last night?"

"Shut it."

The dual haired man chuckled at the defensiveness of the other. "Figures, he's always been your softest spot."

"I don't like that you implied I have a singular soft spot, let alone multiple." Katsuki said back with a groan. He wasn't soft. Not at all.

Just... no one think too hard about those cupcakes he made last night.

"Mhm," Shoto agreed sarcastically. "So what'd you do last night after everyone went to bed?"

God damn it, it's like the candy cane man knew. Well, he probably did, but did he have to be so obvious about it? Just let a poor man pine in peace.

"Both of you shut up, I'm trying to sleep." Izuku said in a scratchy morning voice. He rolled over so he was burrowing into Katsuki's chest with Shoto pressed against his back.

"Sorry," both of the other men said at the same time, both sounding equally guilty about waking Izuku.

The greenette laughed quietly at them. "You two are like dogs."

"Take it back." Katsuki said instantly.

Izuku smirked, his eyes still closed. "Nah."

So Katsuki did the only rational thing. He got out of bed and ripped the covers away with him. Shoto sat up and scooted to the end of the bed, effectively taking away all of Izuku's heat sources.

"Hey!"

"Take it back." Katsuki said with a frown, holding the comforter in his arms as Izuku glared at him.

Instead of apologizing or taking it back, Izuku looked over at Shoto with the best puppy dog eyes he could manage.

"Don't you dare break, halfy." Katsuki snapped at him.

Shoto just slowly looked over at the blond with a frown. "But-"

"I will literally shoot you." Katsuki threatened, throwing the blankets behind him and grabbed his gun off the desk.

Izuku quickly jumped in front of Shoto, letting the taller male pull him onto his lap. He was warm again, so he didn't mind being a shield.

Shoto actually smiled at Katsuki from over Izuku's shoulder. "You won't shoot him though."

The blond groaned as he put the gun back. "You smug bastard."

"Mhm." Shoto hummed in response, resting his head in the crook of Izuku's neck.

Izuku just let him, bringing his hands to the other man's hair, running his fingers through it cautiously. "Your hair's so soft." He mumbled quietly.

The man in question just chuckled at Izuku's words. "Still use the same shampoo as always."

"Mm, I can tell." Izuku said.

Katsuki rolled his eyes at the two and grabbed a hoodie off a chair. "You losers have fun with whatever the hell this is, I'm gonna go make breakfast."

Once he left the room, Izuku and Shoto both quietly laughed.

"You know he's jealous, right?" Shoto asked, leaning back against the bed frame.

Izuku nodded. "The real question is, which one of us is he jealous of." He said with mischief in his eyes.

The other man just shook his head. "Is that really a question you don't know the answer to?"

Izuku frowned slightly at Shoto's words. "This sucks."

Shoto raised a brow at him. "What does?"

A shrug. "I don't know, all of it I guess."

Shoto had opened his mouth to respond, when a shrill scream was heard from downstairs.

"Uraraka!"

hey guys!!

idk i thought this chapter was cute.

anyways, i hope you guys have a great day!🤍❤️💚🧡