Ch. 6

"Missed you, green bean."

Izuku wasn't stuck in the headlock for long, maneuvering out of it fairly easily. As soon as he was free, he tried to throw a punch at the blond's face, but his hand was caught like it was nothing.

"Wish I could say the same about you." Izuku said with a shrug.

Shoto walked over to them before anyone could get seriously hurt, pushing Katsuki's hand away from Izuku and flicking the blond on the head.

"Fucking half and half!"

Izuku could help but roll his eyes. It was all so familiar, they even fought the same. "Good to see you two getting along like old times."

Shoto looked over his shoulder at Izuku while going back to the computer he was sitting at before Izuku had walked in. "You were really the only reason we didn't kill each other as kids."

"Yes, because being the mediator was so much fun." Izuku bit back.

Katsuki shrugged at his retort. "You never seemed to have a problem with it before."

The glare Izuku sent him was enough for the blond to figure out he should have just kept his mouth shut.

"As heartwarming as this reunion has been, can I go home now?" Uraraka timidly spoke up, grabbing onto the back of Izuku's shirt again as she spoke.

"No." Shoto said simply.

Katsuki picked up where his answer left off. "Iida's not an idiot, he's probably already figured out that you lied to him. So no, neither of you can leave anytime soon seeing as you now have two different groups after you."

Izuku reached into his back pocket, pulling out the envelope with the chips in it, throwing it at Katsuki. "There, now let us leave."

"Zu, you know-"

"Todoroki, if you call me anything other than Midoriya one more time, I'm going to lose my shit." Izuku all but spat at the two toned man.

Uraraka looked up at him with knitted brows. "Have you not already lost your shit? Was all of that spy shiz you did a few days ago not losing your shit?"

Izuku shook his head, trying to hide his smile of amusement.

The brunette looked over at Shoto with wide eyes. "You really don't want to make him lose his shit then."

Katsuki rolled his eyes with a scoff. "Who do you think taught him how to do all of that?"

Uraraka looked ever more panicked as she looked between all three of them. Izuku just shrugged in response.

"I'm feeling very unsafe right now."

Izuku wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her into his side in a protective manner. "No one is going to hurt you, especially not those two." He said, sending the most threatening look he could muster at the other two men.

The blond chuckled from where he was leaning back on a wall. "Sounds like a challenge."

"Touch a single hair on her head and you're dead, Kacchan." Izuku said with a sickly sweet smile. Uraraka shivered slightly at her friend, but at least she knew she was safe.

Shoto groaned as he pushed himself to his feet and stood between the two of them once again. "Katsuki isn't gonna touch shit, calm down. He's an asshole, but you know him better than that."

Izuku looked reluctant to admit that the candy cane male was right.

"Whatever." He grumbled. "Wanna explain what the hell is going on now?"