eighty four

۵ let the planning begin ۵

July 18th  2019
New York, NY

Josie's pov

"Good morning" I heard Seb's morning voice in my ear. "Buenas Dias" I said with a smile. Today was filled with packing boxes. Seb and I are trying to get a start on move in day. "Are you sure you wanna move across the country love" I asked as I wrapped my arms behind him as he made us breakfast.

"Yes anything for you" he said flipping the pancake over to cook. "But you love New York" I said looking up at him. "But I love you more" he said giving me a kiss on top of my head. "Well we can visit twice a year maybe three or five!" I said with a big smile. "Anything for you" he said chuckling.

He slid me a plate of pancakes. Yum. He tastes better though. "So today we finish packing to ship okay darlin"
He said as he took a bite of MY pancake. "You took a bite of my pancake" I said looking at him and he chewed his piece. "Well yeah I did" he said with a smile. So I took a bite of his pancake.

"Hey woah there girl that my pancake" he said grabbing his plate. "Taste of your medicine"'I said as I continued to eat my pancake. Soon after we finished, we took a 20 minute break to let the food go down. "Hey what date should we get married on" I said as I saw him pull out a calendar.

"On the count of three you pick a date and we say at the same time" he said sitting down next to me. I nodded my head yes and we counted down to three. "June 10th" we both said at the same time. Aw we are on the same page. "It's just a meaningful day to us" he said winking at me.

We looked at the calendar and saw it's on a Wednesday. "So it's summer who cares everyday is a party with a latina" he said pointing at me. He's not wrong. Us Mexicans sure do know how to party.

"What do you say we get a jump start on baby makin" seb said giving me a kiss. "Not on my watch" downey said as the door opened. "Hey papa downey" I said smiling. "Come on let's go eat darlin, see you in 20 Stan" downey said as he grabbed my arm and dragged me out.

We went to a restaurant and met up with Chris and Lizzie. "Whose walking you down the isle child?"'downey asked as he took his sunglasses off. "Me obviously" Lizzie said and I just smiled at them. "Lizzie you are my maid of honor" I said laughing at her.

"Right, suck it bitches" she said taking a sip of her martini. "I want Chris to give me away, I know your Seb's best man but he says you can do both" I said and he smiled. "Excuse me" Robert said in shock. "You're excused" I said with a smile on my face. "Robert I want you to be the planner because I know how much you love to boss people so you can boss everyone even Lizzie will have to listen" I said looking at Lizzie.

"No, no and no" Lizzie said looking at me. "Too late she said it already" downey said with a devious smile. "Okay so tomorrow in the morning wedding dress shopping" downey said and he started listing out things to complete in time for the wedding. "We have one year and I'll make it happen in a year watch me" he said leaving the table.

"We didn't eat" Chris said and we all shrugged our shoulders and ordered food. "He will come back maybe" I said laughing.

end of chapter.