14™️

On their way back to the house Kind cried as Kentrell tried to calm her but face up and decided to hand her to her mom because he couldn't do it. She didn't want him at the moment.

As soon as he handed her to Ajanna she got quiet making him roll his eyes. Ajanna just shrugged and smiled, happy that Kind was in her arms. They pulled up to the house and Ajanna got out first, walking up to the door.

He just followed behind her before unlocking the door and letting them into the house. Ajanna walked straight to the room and sat Kind down on the bed, putting pillows around her.

She was about to turn on the tv for her before Kentrell walked in.

"You know I was just playing about the whole leaving thing right?" He asked her making her roll her eyes at him, about to walk into the bathroom.

"I mean I don't know why you're made because I don't know why you thought I was serious" he continued and she sighed.

"Ight bruh just get off of me so I can get in the shower" she told him making him squint his eyes at her before letting her go.

He decided not to keep arguing with her because everything was going to go his way anyway is how he felt about things. He felt like she couldn't do anything about it but had forgotten that Ajanna is a smart girl.

She had it in her mind that since her recent plan failed she'd wait until he put his guard down to take her baby and go. He couldn't stop her if she didn't know it was happening.

She didn't want to let her plan slip through the cracks with Kentrell though because unlike he did her she remembered how smart he could be sometimes.

"Don't take forever in there, I gotta get in too" he told her and she just rolled her eyes.

"All these damn showers in this house, if you don't leave me alone" she whispered to herself, rolling her eyes.

"I can hear you bruh, shit the fuck up!" He yelled at her which made her roll her eyes.

She got out of the shower and wrapped herself up in her towel before walking into the room.

"I'm not doing this shit with you tonight Kentrell, I'll the police in yo' ass" she threatened and he chuckled.

"If you would do that you would've been gone" he chuckled.

As long as her plan went well all of this could stop.

Update

6/18/2021

6/18/2021

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍