19™️

I sat in the room and cried as I packed my bags. I can't do this anymore meaning I have to leave my baby. That's not right, I had her not him.

As I zipped the bag the room door opened and Kentrell walked in.

He tilted his head at me before he realized what was happening.

"Damn you really going to leave her?" He asked me making me roll my eyes at him.

"You aren't giving me many options here" I told him making nod in agreement.

"But I ain't think you would actually leave her" he spoke as he sat beside me.

"You can't leave I thought that you got that's what that meant."

He confuses the fuck out of me. Do you want me to leave or not?

"Why not though?" I asked him, wiping my eyes.

He didn't say anything but took my bag from and unzipped it before dumping everything on the bed. Before I could start to argue with him Kind started to cry and he didn't move so I went to get her.

Walking in the room I seen that she was up in her crib so I picked her and started to pat her making her quiet down. I'm certain that she needs something to eat so I went to make her a bottle. I gave it to her as soon as it was done.

I sat on the couch as I fed her and rocked. It wasn't for her but for me, I'm confused. I don't know what to do in this moment, he's not giving me any choice either like I'm a child.

"Let me see her" he spoke making me look up at him before handing her to him and watching walk away with her.

I sighed and sat back on the couch, putting my head in my hands. It's definitely not me it's him, he's confusing me.

Why can't I leave? I mean I could, the door is right there.

I looked up and around myself before looking at the door. I stood up and got ready to walk to the front door. As I was walking outside I heard the room door shut but didn't run.

I don't have on any shoes and as strange as it seems I don't want to leave right now. I sat on the front porch and put my head back in my hands before I heard the door swing open.

I felt Kentrell sit beside me but I didn't look up.

I thought it was just him holding me back but I'm confused too. I could've ran and figured a way out of this somehow but I didn't. Why do I want to stay?

"Come back in the house" he told me and I nodded before standing and going back in the house.

Update

10/5/2021

10/5/2021

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍