4™️

Omniscient

(2 days later)

(2 days later)

Ajanna didn't remember much from the previous day probably because she had no memory of it but she did remember what happened the day before.

She remembered Kentrell coming over and chilling with her and Kind and she remembered him fixing hot chocolate for them but she doesn't remember after that.

Sitting up and looking around she noticed where she was making her sigh.

"Fuck" she whispered to herself as she looked around Kentrell's room.

When she looked over and seen Kind in her crib she smiled even though she didn't want to be here, she was happy that her baby was safe.

Kentrell walked in the room making her glare at him.

"Why?" She asked him and he shrugged.

"I tried to let you just come with me but you didn't want to so I did the next thing" he told her making her sigh and shake her head.

"So just fuck my freedom huh?" She asked him making him suck his teeth.

"You're fine Ajanna it's not like I be having you tied up and not feeding you" he told her and she nodded because he was right.

"But you don't let me go anywhere" she responded and he nodded.

"I'll let you this time" he told her but he was lying.

She didn't know he was lying but he did, he wasn't going to let her go anywhere by herself because last time when he trusted her enough to let her go out on her own she ran away.

"What's your point in having me here anyways?" She asked him.

He shrugged "I like you" he told her making her giggle and shake her head.

"You don't like me Kentrell, you want something, what do you want?" She asked.

He huffed and shook his head "what makes you think I don't like you?" He asked because he knew he did or he wouldn't of went to go get her.

"Because you are you, even if you do like me it'll be over soon" she told him and he just looked at her.

"You gotta eat something, you've been sleep for 2 days" he told her making her sigh.

"What did you even put in my drink?" She asked him and he shook his head.

"Don't worry about it" he told her before helping her up out of the bed.

He helped her walk to the island where she sat down before he went and grabbed her a bag of chips to help for now, until three came back with her food.

Her eyes stayed planted inside the room where Kind was sleeping.

"Did you bring our stuff?" She asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah but not all of it" He answered like she had expected.

Well she hadn't even expected him to get a little bit since he likes to flaunt his money she figured he'd say something about just getting them completely new stuff.

Ajanna wasn't upset with her surroundings because she knew them she was just upset that she wasn't doing her own thing, she missed home already.

But she knew that she had feelings for Kentrell and since she was here now she wasn't sure if she'd want to leave if he did right for her or at least pretended to care long enough.

Update

7/22/2019

7/22/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕