24™️

After we ate I still remained quiet and started to let myself drift off on the sofa. Not long into the nap I felt Kentrell lift me up and start to carry me upstairs.

I was going to fight him on it but I was tired so I let it happen. When I felt my body hit the bed I curled up and let myself go fully then.

Kentrell

After I laid her down in the room I walked back downstairs and realized that soon I'll be bored. She sleep so I don't got nobody to fuck with but I do have a phone so that'll entertain me for a little longer.

I decided to go on the gram to see what I would find. I don't really be on here that much because people be bullshit and I'm tired of seeing.

Scrolling on my backup page that my fans don't know about I seen Joe posting about some new music and shit and 3 promoting clothes.

It was cool until I stumbled upon Damoni doing a "interview" with the shade room. Who the hell have her permission to do that?

I watched the videos in full to see what she was going to say. I mean if she told them the truth about how we met that'll be my ass. Hell even if she said why she not with me now which is question I know are going to be asked.

Watching the videos I noticed her lying and saying we met at a concert which surprised me. I didn't think she was going to lie, I know she hate me. I continued to watch it and noticed she started to bad mouth me.

Talking about I'm not shit and Kacen don't never stay with me. I mean if she wanted me to get him she should've said something she got my number.

Since she wants to be fucking childish I can be too. I decided to go on my twitter and make a post.

Just be saying anything for attention.

Hope the many you got for it last.

After making the two post I sat my phone down, deciding not to be on it anymore. Now I gotta go mess with Ajanna. I went back upstairs to see she was still sleeping so I woke her up.

"What?" She asked making me smirk cause I know she annoyed.

"Wake your ass up" I told her, pulling her by her ankle which made her sit up.

"What do you want Kentrell?" She asked before yanking her foot back.

I shrugged "I'm bored" I admitted before I heard my phone ringing and decided to go downstairs without her.

Looking at the contact I seen it was just Damoni making me suck my teeth and decline the call before she called right back and I declined again. She continued to blow my phone up so eventually I answered.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"Why you throwing shots at me on twitter?" She asked.

I sighed and looked down at the phone before putting it on speaker and going into the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Kentrell! Don't ignore me" she yelled which made me chuckle

"Ain't nobody ignoring you and you a disrespectful ass snake that's why" I replied and she got quiet this time.

"Why the fuck you doing interviews?" I asked her.

I watched as Ajanna walked into the kitchen as well.

"So I can have money for me! Duh!" She yelled.

"And you can't control me! We not together and never were so as long as Kacen is fine get off my dick about it!" She continued to scream through the phone which made me hand up on her.

I got my food and sat beside Ajanna on the couch while she just drunk out her water bottle.

"I'm ready for Kind to come back" she spoke which made me look at her and then look away.

I don't got time for nobody else attitude right now.

Update

5/22/2022

5/22/2022

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍