10™️

Omniscient

(1 month later)

(1 month later)

Ajanna laid in the bed playing with Kind while Kentrell was at another show. He didn't take them anymore because he was afraid to.

He didn't admit it to her that, that was the reason why he didn't go in public with them anymore but she knew why.

At least she thought she did. While she was at one hotel with Kind Kentrell was at another with another one of his girls. He just met her but he did like her wanted to get to know her.

He thought that after everything with Ajanna, Damoni and Lauran he was done with having multiple girls but he was beginning to feel distant towards Ajanna and it made him back away.

The girl he talked to now had no kids and was willing to jump at his any need like most girls. Her name was Alexis.

She was from Texas, where he was at in the moment but they had been dming each other over Instagram for almost a month now before he came here.

"Don't you like have a girlfriend?0 she asked him, playing with her hands he smiled at her and shook his head.

Something in her told her that he was lying but she ignored it.

Waking up Ajanna realized that it was 2:30 in the morning and his show had been over maybe 2 hours ago so where was he? She didn't think too much about it because he wasn't her issue.

He didn't bother her a lot now but she just enjoyed it just being her and Kind because the aura wasn't thrown off.

Right when she started to comfortable, sitting up and scrolling on her phone she heard the key card go into the door and watched as he walked in.

She shrugged and went right back to the game she was about to start playing, letting Kind cuddle up to her.

"Question" she spoke which made his heart race a little.

He didn't know if the girl had went to the media with what was going on between them because he wasn't overbearing her.

"If we can't go to the show why do we have to go with you? Why can't we just stay at the house?" She asked which made him calm down.

"Because I can't have you leaving me again" he spoke making her scoff.

"You'll have to let me go sooner or later."

Update

9/7/2019

9/7/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕