15™️

Ajanna went against arguing all night and just ignored Kentrell. She was tired of him anyway. She stayed to herself and let him do whatever he was doing.

"So you gone act like it's my fault?" He asked her making her scrunch up her eyebrows but keep her eyes closed.

She didn't feel like arguing.

"I know you not sleep and we can't fix shit if you're ignoring me" he told her making her sigh.

"I don't want to talk about Kentrell can you please just let me sleep?" She asked but once she heard him sit on the bed she knew he wouldn't.

"Why you don't like me?" He asked her, laying his head right in front of hers.

She opened her eyes to look at him and backed up some.

"You don't care enough about me" she told him making him squint his eyes.

"What you mean? I do care about you" he told her making her chuckle.

"Your way of showing it is weird and I don't like it" she responded and he raised an eyebrow to the statement.

"How do you suggest I show it?" He asked.

"Usually when someone shows care for someone they listen to their opinions and how they feel and try to fix it. Or when they know they're uncomfortable they let them go" she responded smartly making him roll his eyes.

"If I let you leave me you're going to do just like the rest of them" he told her and she squinted her eyes.

"The rest of baby mommas" he told her and she nodded.

"What's wrong with them?" She asked and he chuckled.

"Around all them weird ass niggas."

"Are they really weird or you just don't like them because they around your baby mommas?" She asked making him suck his teeth.

"Them niggas weird and I be telling them that but they be thinking like you just thought till they see now I gotta save her and shit" he explained to her.

She seen where he was coming from and knew there was no getting out of this. If this happened with ALL of the other baby mommas she knew how Kentrell thought and she knew he wasn't going to think any different of her no matter how much convincing she tried.

"And you got my only daughter I don't want no weird niggas around her and none of that fake friend Shit trying to take pictures of her for social media" he told her and she nodded at his words.

Listening to what he said she seen that he meant well but his deliverance was just all the way off.

Update

6/28/2021

6/28/2021

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍