1™️

Ajanna

(2 months later)

(2 months later)

I haven't heard from Kentrell since I left and it doesn't bother me at all. I've seen him with at least 3 other girls in the time that I've been gone too and that's even better for me.

Maybe he just forgot about me and Kind like he did the other two babies which I also wouldn't care too much about either.

I have a job here now and beautiful apartment that isn't on the bad side of town because of the help of my mother. So me and my baby are really doing good.

As of now we were in our apartment and she was sleeping in my arms as I watched the show that I turned in for her but the colors ended up grabbing me.

That was until someone knocked on the door making me get up and walk over to it.

"Who is it?" I asked, peeping through the peep hole before even attempting to open the door but the person was hooded.

"It's me" the person replied, their Louisiana accent and rough tone letting me know who it was.

I didn't want to open the door for him though because I don't know if he'll hurt me, I did the one thing I was told not to and left him so what if I open this door and he punches me or something.

"Ajanna open the door" I heard him speak again making me sigh.

"Are you going to hit me?" I asked him and he sucked his teeth.

"If I was here to hit I don't think I'd be this patient with you" he told me and I sighed and opened the door for him.

He took his hood off when he stepped in and his eyes looked over me while I stood back with Kind in my arms.

"How'd you find me?" I asked him and he chuckled a little before shrugging.

"I have my ways" he told me and I nodded at him.

"I'm not here to take you back or anything though I just need to talk to you" he told me and I nodded.

I walked towards the couch and he closed my door for me, following me and sitting across from me.

"What do you want to talk to me about?" I asked him and he sighed.

"I miss you two and I know better now than to try and take you against your will so I want to know if you want to come back?" He asked and I instantly shook my head.

"We are not coming back" I told him and he huffed.

"What do you want from me in order for you to come back?" He asked and I shook my head.

"You can't do anything Kentrell, we just aren't coming back. I thought you moved on anyway" I told him and sat back and huffed.

"Why? Because you seen me with some hoe?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I didn't know you considered her a hoe" I told him and then it was silent.

Until he spoke.

"Let me take you on a date tomorrow" he spoke up making me raise an eyebrow at him.

"I don't know I have to go to work and then who's going to watch Kind?" I asked.

"You can call out tomorrow and just ask your mom to hold for a little longer" he told me with a smirk now appearing across his face.

"I'll think about it."

Update

7/7/2019

7/7/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕