9™️

I was so bored in this freaking hospital room by myself. It's too late for anyone to be here with me and I don't have a phone so my only choice is to watch the tv.

I was falling asleep while watching the family guy episode until there was a knock on my door. I figured it was just a nurse so I told them to come in but was surprised to see Kentrell instead.

I scrunched you my face because I was confused "what are you doing here?" I asked him making him chuckle.

"I had something for you" he told me making me nod.

"But like who allowed you to come in here because it's past visiting time" I told him and he shrugged.

"Don't worry bout that just know I'm in here" he told me and I nodded.

"Anyways, I got this for you. I already set it up" he told me as he handed me a phone.

I genuinely smiled and got excited about it because I'm fucking bored.

"Everybody number is in there even your moms but you can't have social media" he told me and I shrugged.

As long as I can watch YouTube I'm straight.

He sat down and started watching the tv but then I started to think a little bit.

"Aye! Where my baby at?" I asked him making him look at me.

"She's with my mom, she fine calm yo ass down" he told me and I nodded.

"How's your leg doing?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"It's okay I guess, I'm just ready to get out of here" I told him and he nodded.

"I ain't mean for this to happen to you" he told me with a sigh, sitting back.

I nodded "I know you didn't, I don't blame you" I told him and he nodded.

"It kinda is my fault though they weren't going for you they were going for us and if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have been with us" he continued and I nodded.

"I understand what you're saying but other people's stupidity isn't your fault, you didn't know that they were going to do that" I responded and he nodded.

"So you aren't mad at me for this?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"No not at all, it's okay. Well it's not okay that I got shot but it's on your end because it wasn't your fault."

Update

Sorry this was supposed to be 1000+ words but I didn't feel like it

8/19/2029

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕