22™️

I sat in the room with Kind, knowing that Joe was on the other side of the door while Kentrell handled his business. I honestly was scared as I just sat here only because he threatened me before he left. If it's not already here my imagination can only wonder what it is.

This is by far the worst escape I've tried. He didn't even care we were in public like I thought he would. I chest caved as I heard the front door open.

I didn't hear anyone say anything but I could tell by the footsteps it was him. I took a deep breath and just waited for the door to open and it seen did, closing right after.

"You scared?" He asked me making me look at him to see that there was something in his hand but I couldn't see this far.

I shook my head no but I'm sure my breathing snitched on me.

"You should be, this shit done happened too many times now" he told me as he sat it down on the bed and picked up Kind.

I watched as he left the room with her before trying see what it was. It was literally only one zip tie and a pair of handcuffs. When I heard his footsteps coming back I backed up.

He closed the door and locked it this time while I just watched him. I know Kentrell so I know there will be consequences for my actions but I didn't think he'd bring more things.

"Come here" he told me making me scan his body before squinting my eyes.

"Kentrell if you'd let me go then we wouldn't have this problem" I told him before he gripped my ankle and yanked me to him.

Not the first time that happened but I like I said something is different this time. He forced my body to turn over before using the zip tie.

My heart raced knowing that I was restrained now, usually I had a fighting chance but I guess not today.

"What are you doing?" I asked him but it was kinda muffled.

"I'm sick of your shit" he spoke making me even more scared.

"Sorry" I apologized and he didn't even budge.

He stood me up and we began walking out of the room to the room that I've literally only seen been used when Lauran pushed me downstairs.

"You can't put me in here" I told him and he chuckled before pushing me in.

"I should beat your ass but I think you need something new" he chuckled as he closed the door which left me in the dark.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I thought like what the Fuck. Who the hell gone take care of my baby. Then I walked up to the door and kicked it to catch his attention and sure enough it swung open.

"I'm really trying not to put my hands on you" he told me making me roll my eyes.

"Let me out of this room cause of you are going to call one of your hoes to watch K while you do your stuff I'm going to fuck you up" I told him and he smirked.

"Kentrell you are going to piss me the fuck off don't play with me" I spoke harshly making his smirk drop.

He then slapped the fuck out of me making my jaw drop. I wanted to hold my face but couldn't he then let himself in the room, placing the key in his pocket.

I backed up because I didn't know what he was going to do.

"Don't try running now" he told me as he got a hold of my shirt and lifted me by it.

He pinned me to the wall before he began to talk "you got me fucked up with all this running away when you by yourself shit."

"You can't fucking leave me" he told me shaking me in between the words.

He dropped me but wasn't done and dragged me across the room to the bed before even giving me a chance he forced me on it.

"Like I said you try to leave me again without my permission I'm killing you" he spoke while standing over me.

I furrowed my eyebrows before actually looking up at him "that's not what you said" I told him and he shrugged.

"That's what I meant" he told me before walking to the door.

"And Kind is going to your moms house" he told me while he let himself out and then locked me back in here.

Not going to lie I'm definitely scared of him this time. He didn't beat my ass but instead he put me in here alone. He's never been so calm about everything he says or does.

I'm scared.

I looked down at the ground and swallowed my spit thinking about the fact that he said he'd kill me with the most serious face ever. I'm happy he sent Kind to my moms house but that gives him more lead way to fuck me up.

Maybe I did get too carried away. I should just stay put. I decided to just lay on my side in the bed because there wasn't much for me to do with my hands together like this.

I wonder why I'm still like this. I'm locked in the room why do my hands have to be zip tied together too?

I'll just go to sleep I guess.

Update

1/31/2022

1/31/2022

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍