18™️

I sat up and looked at the time. I seen that it was 4 in the morning before sighing and putting my heads in my hands. This is killing me, I can't be here anymore. It's messing with me so much.

I thought I was the only one up so I got up to get something to eat to see Kentrell sitting on the couch.

"What you doing?" He asked me but I didn't answer and just looked over at him before going into the refrigerator.

"Don't be ignoring me bro" he spoke and I could hear his voice was closer so I stood up with the grapes in my hand.

When I turned around he was entering the kitchen making sigh.

"Kentrell please leave me alone" I spoke before he could say anything.

"This is my house" he told me, tilting his head.

"I'm aware of that" I told him, trying to walk past but he grabbed my arm.

"Meaning I'll do what I want" he told me more making me scoff.

"Yeah I know that too" I told him before I snatched my arm away.

It was quiet after that and I just watched him walk around like he was trying to think.

"You're pissing me off" he told me and I shrugged.

"You're the one keeping me here" I responded making him chuckle.

"No I told you that you can leave but you aren't taking my daughter" he told me making me scoff.

"That's basically telling me that I can't leave" I told him.

"That shits not fair nobody else has to keep their child here" I told him also.

"You're being a bitch for no reason!" I continued before he grabbed me by my neck.

"Don't call me no fucking bitch!" He yelled at me.

"I'm going to call you whatever I want to call you!" I yelled back making him chuckle and let me go.

"I ain't trying to get no more charges so you got it" she told me before putting his hands up and walking into the room with Kind.

I sighed realizing I hadn't seen her yet and it's about time for her to wake up and he has her. Maybe I should just leave but that's so wrong to just leave my baby.

But her father is driving me to deep I can't continue this. I'm constantly locked in the house with him and not allowed to go anywhere if I was it would be because he is going then I'll have to be with him 24/7. He wants to have other girls here while I'm here that's just fucking weird.

I just can't anymore.

Update

8/28/2021

8/28/2021

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍