7™️

(Very short chapter ahead)

Omniscient

(2 weeks later)

(2 weeks later)

Everyone laughed and danced in the car as they thought back on the great performance that YB just had on the rolling loud stage.

Kind was even there but with noise canceling headphones on of course.

Even Kentrell and Ajanna we're getting a long until the car started to get shot at making everyone soon come to a realization and reacted.

Ajanna did the only thing she could do and covered her baby, that's all she cared about. When the shooting finally stopped Ajanna didn't move even though she knew she was hurt she was only worried about Kind.

But she couldn't hold back her cries from the bullet being in her leg.

The boys were all outside of the car now but went back to it once they heard Ajanna crying.

"What happened?!" 3three yelled but she didn't speak and she was beginning to get sweaty so she moved from over Kind who was perfectly fine, looking around her.

They looked over Ajanna now since they seen that Kind was okay seeing that she got hit.

"Fuck" Kentrell whispered as he started to pull her out of the car.

"3 get my baby" he told him and he nodded and grabbed Kind's car seat while he carried the crying Janna.

Being shot is something that Ajanna never thought she would feel but she always wondered what the bullet felt like but now that she was feeling it she just wanted it to go away.

"We need help!" they walked into the hotel yelling.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

With Ajanna healing in the hospital Kentrell had to watch Kind by himself which was more of a struggle than he thought.

She wouldn't stop crying because she wasn't used to her surroundings and her mother wasn't here to comfort her.

"Why don't you just take her to the hospital so she can get her?" B asked making him raise an eyebrow.

"Because that's fucked up" Kentrell shook his head as he rocked her.

He finally started to get her to get quiet making him sigh as she started to fall asleep.

He was happy now he could finally get some rest.

Update

1/2/2020

1/2/2020

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕