6™️

Ajanna woke up to Kentrell shaking her making her squint her eyes and look up at him.

"I need you to pack you and Kind's stuff" he told her making her furrow her eyebrows but get up anyways.

"Pack to go where?" She asked him and his smile got so wide.

"Miami, I got a show at rolling loud" he told her and she yawned because she was tired and nodded.

"I'm proud of you, you're up there" she smiled at him and he nodded.

She grabbed a suitcase and went through the dresser, folding up and putting her and K's things in the same bag.

Kentrell hadn't noticed at first but she was now standing right beside him and he seen how she was dressed.

"Why you don't have any clothes on?" He asked her making her look down and shrug.

"I wasn't going to leave the room anyways so I just put this on" she told him and he nodded, looking at the outfit again.

"That's my stuff" he said and she nodded, continuing to pack.

She didn't understand the shock in his voice because he just went and got her some clothes so what else was she supposed to wear?

"Here" he spoke, handing her the 'never broke again' sweatpants.

She didn't question it and put them on while he zipped the suitcase.

"I'm going to take these to the truck you get her" he told her and she listened.

She went over the sleeping baby and picked her up, putting her in her car seat and strapping her up before grabbing her baby bag and putting more stuff in it.

When she was ready she carried her and the baby bag to the truck where Kentrell was. He took Kind away from her and strapped her up in the truck while Ajanna climbed into the middle.

He got in beside her and closed the door which signaled the driver to go. Ajanna kept her eyes on Kind while the drive because she didn't know where else to direct them and she needed to make sure she was okay.

"Here" Kentrell spoke making her turn towards him.

He handed her noise canceling headphones for her and she nodded and put them on Kinds ears so she would be okay.

They walked on to the private jet and sat down and soon everyone else came and got in too.

Update

I know it's trash but I don't know what to do I should've left it alone

7/25/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕