16™️

Ajanna

(2 weeks later)

(2 weeks later)

Waking up I could smell breakfast which threw me off because Kentrell don't cook like that. I decided to wait before going downstairs because I don't feel like arguing with him again.

Last night I got in a really bad argument with him to the point where I didn't even sleep in the room with me. I took Kind with me upstairs to my old room.

He was mad of course but it eventually died down.

After waiting a minute I decided to go downstairs, making sure Kind was protected while she slept. I jogged downstairs, surprised to hear a feminine voice. Once I turned the corner a seen a light skin girl there with a blonde wig. I had no idea who she was.

She was on the phone with some girl but when she seen me she stopped talking. I ignored her and walked into Kentrell's room to see him sitting up, watching a video on his phone.

"Who is that?" I asked him making him look up at me.

He shrugged and went back to his phone "Jasmine" he told me.

"Why is she here?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"This my house Ajanna don't question Shit I do" he told me making me giggle.

"Ight" I told him before walking out.

I walked back upstairs to see Kind was sleep so I went ahead and put her in her car seat and began my walk downstairs.

Fuck this I don't need these clothes or none of this shit. I walked downstairs with Kind but was soon stopped by Kentrell of course.

"Bro get off me" I told him as he held my arm tight.

"Where the fuck are you going? You don't have shit" he told me making me roll my eyes.

"This my body Kentrell don't question Shit I do" I spoke, mocking him.

He chuckled at me and took kind away, sitting her on the table before he grabbed me and lead me to his room. The girl was sitting in the living room, looking scared.

"We had this talk bro you ain't going nowhere" he told me and I shook my head.

"Get off me bro" I spoke trying to leave the room which resulted in him holding me tighter.

I started to wiggle and eventually got loose but before I could make it out he got on top of me and held me down.

"Stop it Ajanna you ain't leaving bro" he told making me roll my eyes.

I didn't try to fight him like this because I'm already frustrated enough from the fact that he's restraining me. Now I'm thinking about the fact that he left my baby out there with that girl.

"I don't care, whatever, go get my baby" I told him and he raised an eyebrow at me before standing and going to get her.

I followed behind him seeing the girl still sitting there in shock making me giggle.

"She's still here" I told him, pointing at the girl which made him sigh.

"Ight chill" he told me.

"Jasmine you gotta go" he told the girl.

She looked lost but stood up and got herself together but she left.

"You jealous?" Kentrell asked me making me chuckle.

"No but I don't like to be disrespected especially not right to my face. I don't do it to you so don't do it to me."

Update

7/13/2021

7/13/2021

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍